Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm doing really well resisting and I've used up 2 Elemis body washes, some Dove that I got for Christmas, some Kath Kidston shower stuff (yes, she does that too),, some L'occitane Herbae and I'm on a small bottle of MB coastal. Still got the Elemis ginger and lime and half the rose to go and then I can smash some of these MB deals. I've never been so clean.

CC

I could flood the Thames with the amount of body wash and lotions I have. The quality stuff takes ages to use up. My friend I have known for decades is visiting so will sort her out some goodies I don't want.

Sad for you that you missed the deal on this, Fondacox.
It will come back again at the reduced price. Still can't believe its still here. Nice collection at a great price when reduced

I found a black pepper shower gel Lidl version yesterday, for just over £1. Being a fan of MB I can vouch for the fact that the scent is almost the same as the MB version and you get just as much foam. It’s the first time that I’ve seen it in Lidl but if they have it again then it will be going into my basket.

I found a black pepper shower gel Lidl version yesterday, for just over £1. Being a fan of MB I can vouch for the fact that the scent is almost the same as the MB version and you get just as much foam. It’s the first time that I’ve seen it in Lidl but if they have it again then it will be going into my basket.
Just off to Lidl …

Just off to Lidl …
I hope they have some in stock for you as what they have is sometimes a bit random. The gel seems the almost same consistency as the MB, although the fragrance doesn’t stay on the skin for quite as long but, for such a good price, that’s not a problem. I can’t remember the exact price, but it wasn’t much, and at that price I just couldn’t resist.

I hope they have some in stock for you as what they have is sometimes a bit random. The gel seems the almost same consistency as the MB, although the fragrance doesn’t stay on the skin for quite as long but, for such a good price, that’s not a problem. I can’t remember the exact price, but it wasn’t much, and at that price I just couldn’t resist.
I missed Lidl today but will pop in tomorrow. Yes, their stock is a bit hit and miss. There’s a store close to me which is probably medium-sized by Lidl’s standards (I haven’t been to another so can’t compare) and sometimes they get 2 or 3 of their specials in so I miss out, other times they seem to overstock. The toiletries section is not that big here but they do have the MB hand wash copies (Rhubarb & Rose and Lime & Patchouli) so I’m hopeful.

I hope you’re lucky. 🤞 My apologies if they’re not as cheap as I suggested in my first post about it but it was thrown in with the rest of my bill. They certainly won’t break the bank though. I’ll blame it on the heat. 😉

I hope you’re lucky. 🤞 My apologies if they’re not as cheap as I suggested in my first post about it but it was thrown in with the rest of my bill. They certainly won’t break the bank though. I’ll blame it on the heat. 😉
Don’t worry. I’m sure it will be a lot cheaper than original MB. The hand washes were definitely under £1 when I last bought one (last year).

I think Toril they may have been 99 or worst way 1.99 but like you they were so cheap I just put them in my basket. By "them" along with the Black Pepper I got Orange and Bergamot and a Sweet Gingerlily. (I may have doubled up on some😉) Afraid to say I also bought a Cypress and Sea Fennel and a White Mulberry in Aldi, around the same price and obvious dupes, while looking for a pet water fountain 🙄

Thanks for that, Mollie. In my first post I said I thought that they were just over £1 but was beginning to doubt myself.

There were only a couple of bottles when I went in so I grabbed the one that I really like. I knew Aldi did similar look-a-like bath gels too but I haven’t shopped there for a while. I was just surprised to see them in my local Lidl. We’ve got two Lidls in my town but I was shopping in the smaller of the two stores.

Latest posts

Back