Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Lidl had the shower gels - all three of the ones Mollie mentioned above. They are 500ml bottles and they are £1.09. They had about 20 available and I got the Black Pepper for now. I just need to check they don’t make me itch like some shower gels do before I buy too many. £1.09 though!! Thanks, Toril.

I have the Lidl ones. My opinion they are fine. Liquid is thinner. The fragrance at first is nice but it fades very quickly. I do find that MBs fragrances linger longer and after you have bathed you can still smell the products on your body.
I also found you needed to use more product but that is hardly surprising given the price point.

I found a black pepper shower gel Lidl version yesterday, for just over £1. Being a fan of MB I can vouch for the fact that the scent is almost the same as the MB version and you get just as much foam. It’s the first time that I’ve seen it in Lidl but if they have it again then it will be going into my basket.
Oh, they also have shower gel versions? I bought the liquid hand soap in black pepper, mulberry & lemongrass and a third one with rose. These were all the fragrances they had, but they are always available there. At least here in Germany.

Oh, they also have shower gel versions? I bought the liquid hand soap in black pepper, mulberry & lemongrass and a third one with rose. These were all the fragrances they had, but they are always available there. At least here in Germany.
... in the 500ml with a pump.

There appears to be a new Big Deal set coming up, but when I clicked on the pic it took me to the Hotel Chocolate TSV! So I don’t know the number but contents are:
Suma Ginseng shower gel
Vetiver and Grapefruit shower gel
Orange and Bergamot handwash
Orange and Bergamot hand cream
Price £36.98 plus p&p.

Luckily for me I have gone off the Vetiver a bit and still have some in the stash, so won’t be buying this. I do like the Suma Ginseng, used it this morning in fact!

There appears to be a new Big Deal set coming up, but when I clicked on the pic it took me to the Hotel Chocolate TSV! So I don’t know the number but contents are:
Suma Ginseng shower gel
Vetiver and Grapefruit shower gel
Orange and Bergamot handwash
Orange and Bergamot hand cream
Price £36.98 plus p&p.

Luckily for me I have gone off the Vetiver a bit and still have some in the stash, so won’t be buying this. I do like the Suma Ginseng, used it this morning in fact!
Molton Brown 4 Piece Body & Hand Collection Big Deal Price £36.98 + post

300ml Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Orange & Begamot Hand Wash RRP £22 + post
40ml Orange & Begamot Hand Cream RRP £12 + post

Total RRP £84 + post

Attachments

• MB 1.jpg
    MB 1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 62
Another very good price for an MB set from QVC. It’s one brand from which they do seem to keep bringing good offers, whereas other brands are frequently available from other outlets or the brand’s own website with equally good or better deals. To be fair, MB have had some fantastic sales and “private sales” the past few years but those seem to me to be less generous this year.

I was in Westfield Shepherds bush again today and the shop is always empty or at best one customer. The Regent Street store is much busier and more beautifully decorated.My stash is huge atm so no need to buy anything else but that's a nice set as well.

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 2 Piece Hand Wash & Refill Set £36 + £3.95 post

• Fine Liquid Hand Wash Refill (400ml) RRP £26 + post
  • Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
Total RRP £48 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Body Wash & Refill Set £45.96 + £3.95 post (even though its showing £5.95 its a mistake)

• Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 2 x Bath & Shower Gel Refill (400ml each) RRP £56 + post (as each is £28 + post)
Total RRP £81 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Woody & Floral Body Wash 300ml Set £37.98 + £3.95 post

• Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
  • Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
  • Milk Musk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
Total RRP £75 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Complete Handcare Collection £32 + £3.95 post

• Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • Lemon & Mandarin Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • Flora Luminare Hand Cream (40ml) RRP £12 + post
Total RRP £56 + post

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 2 Piece Hand Wash & Refill Set £36 + £3.95 post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246517

• Fine Liquid Hand Wash Refill (400ml) RRP £26 cost £21.64
  • Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 cost £18.31
Total RRP £48 cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Molton Brown 3 Piece Body Wash & Refill Set £45.96 + £3.95 post (even though its showing £5.95 its a mistake)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246518

• Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 cost £15.41
  • 2 x Bath & Shower Gel Refill (400ml each) RRP £56 (as each is £28 ) cost £17.25 each
Total RRP £81 cost £49.91 incl £3.95 p&p used in calculations.

Molton Brown 3 Piece Woody & Floral Body Wash 300ml Set £37.98 + £3.95 post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246519
  • Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 cost £13.97
  • Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 cost £13.98
  • Milk Musk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 cost £13.98
Total RRP £75 cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Molton Brown 3 Piece Complete Handcare Collection £32 + £3.95 post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246521
  • Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 cost £14.12
  • Lemon & Mandarin Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 cost £14.12
  • Flora Luminare Hand Cream (40ml) RRP £12 cost £7.71
Total RRP £56 cost £35.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

There is an outlet centre near me and the shops come and go like rats up a drainpipe. I was there last week and noticed a newish MB store, however whilst the centre was busy enough there wast a soul in their shop te entire time I was there so once Christmas has passed I can’t imagine it continuing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone in their Belfast shop either.

None as it goes. As much as I love MB, I've never actually been that fussed with their hand washes to be honest.
Oh, and I may have bulk bought some of that Method hand foam anyway so I'm well stocked till at least Christmas (when hopefully Aldi will have more stock of Gingerbread Latte coming in).
I was just going to add that if you buy a hand wash in a foamer bottle (and can get into it as some are sealed units) you can create your own Molton Brown foam with a surprising small measure of MB hand wash (or any other brand) topped up with water. The foam lasts a long time. I made a Hibiscrub foamer for each sink over lockdown and now I'm trying prettier hand washes.
I know it defeats the object of making your own foaming soap dispensers (ie reusing old packaging and saving money) but Lidl do a battery-operated sensor soap foamer. They got them in a few weeks ago and they still have quite a few in my local store - they had a pretty big supply when the offer began so it’s not just because nobody wants them. I bought one, needless to say. I think I’ve caught gadget-habit-itis from Strato.

Molton Brown Bargain Coming soon

Molton Brown Ultimate 4 Piece Body Wash Collection & Gift Box

Invigorating Suma Ginseng RRP £25 + post
Cardamom & Cedarwood RRP £25 + post
Fiery Pink Pepper RRP £25 + post
Relaxing Ylang Ylang RRP £25 + post

Total RRP £100 + post

Attachments

• MB Set.jpg
    MB Set.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 60
Molton Brown Bargain Coming soon

Molton Brown Ultimate 4 Piece Body Wash Collection & Gift Box

Invigorating Suma Ginseng RRP £25 + post
Cardamom & Cedarwood RRP £25 + post
Fiery Pink Pepper RRP £25 + post
Relaxing Ylang Ylang RRP £25 + post

Total RRP £100 + post
Ooh!
Hope it’s a similar price to the last one…..
Still kicking myself for not getting it

I like all of those bar the ylang ylang.
It’s been so long since I tried it, I can’t remember what it’s like but Ylang Ylang is on my “dislike” list as well. I am going to sniff a bottle in the shop tomorrow and I’m so determined to have this set, that I bet I’ll persuade myself it’s lovely! 😝

Latest posts

Back