MOIRA itsacarp

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moira really must watch what she says.
One minute she's saying they are not see-through and the next she's describing the fabric as beautifully sheer

Moira, do you know what sheer means?

sheer
adj. sheer·er, sheer·est
1. Thin, fine, and transparent: sheer curtains; sheer chiffon.

:sad:

Moira really must watch what she says.
One minute she's saying they are not see-through and the next she's describing the fabric as beautifully sheer

Moira, do you know what sheer means?

sheer
adj. sheer·er, sheer·est
1. Thin, fine, and transparent: sheer curtains; sheer chiffon.

:sad:

Sheer crap?!

On what planet is that awful 'jumpsuit' look going to work? Sorry, but putting a scarf around your neck, over your cami and then tucking it into your hideously floral, flappy trousers works for nobody and the sight of Moira C bending over inelegantly presenting her bum to the camera or reaching between her legs is crass and is putting me off my dinner (not that she's on the moment it's just the sight of it is seared into my memory :smirk:).

I cannot believe people are buying them.

It would be interesting to know what the returns rate is. Of course you couldn't return them if they had gone down the plane's loo while juggling all that fabric. Mind you, you would be glad of the scarf to improvise a mini skirt to cover your embarrassment. Do you think we will see Moira demonstrate this?

She said to take it completely off and fold it and put it on the peg when you go to the loo :confused:

So then you have to put it all back on again, while trying somehow not to bang your head on the toilet door :confused:

It's all too much of a palarva, I don't see the point. The 'catsuit look' is just barmy, the little jacket over the top looks stupid, as does Moira, parading around wafting the sides of her legs.

As for just stepping off your yacht......Nah :e016:

One good thing is, she can't afford to do these at £19.99 for much longer. Surely no one is going to pay any more for the useless krap? :smirk:

PS Joanne has a new fella :3:

It's me! i'm THE owner of the black one! material is awful and cheap looking, a pale kind of black if you know what i mean? I didn't get round to sending it back, may wear it by a pool on holiday.

does no one else own this wonderful piece?

Davina x

I've been on some very rough channel crossings (luckily I didn't get seasick but loads did) and I cannot bear to even imagine what state an itsacrap would be in after it had soaked up all that vomit as one sidesteps across the deck in search of the captain's bridge!

Latest posts

Back