Moet&muffins - Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whilst I'd like to know what her connection is with Mason, I feel a bit uneasy about tracking down, or trying to track down her real name. My real name isn't Hillary and I wouldn't like to give my real name or twitter/facebook details so why should we expect Moet to?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was not what I meant to do. To be honest I didn't notice their real name I was just trying to say I could have been wrong in assuming it was Mike or one of his friends.

Whilst I'd like to know what her connection is with Mason, I feel a bit uneasy about tracking down, or trying to track down her real name. My real name isn't Hillary and I wouldn't like to give my real name or twitter/facebook details so why should we expect Moet to?

agreed

it is a fairly unique name so may be the same person

not sure what finding a twitter that has nothing to do with shopping tv adds to anything though

I have reported my own thread as I agree I was wrong (I didn't notice it had their real name) so it should go soon. Never mind admitting when I am wrong and through not looking properly I was wrong. Humble apologies.

PJ

I am pleased to read PJ that you recognise your curiosity had got thr better of you.
the person you linked to this site is not me
and probably has no idea about this forum. You clearly have a vendetta
against Mike, which has been stated on here by other people & it's getting a little
silly. You even asked on another thread for someone to give you a direct link to his
partners twitter account. Now, you may not like the man but don't you think that
you are going a bit far??

I am pleased to read PJ that you recognise your curiosity had got thr better of you.
against Mike, which has been stated on here by other people & it's getting a little
silly. You even asked on another thread for someone to give you a direct link to his
partners twitter account. Now, you may not like the man but don't you think that

Yeap I always admit when I get things wrong. Maybe if you were honest from the start I and others wouldn't be as curious about you. No need to be patronising about it though. Hmm you sound just like someone else I know.

I don't have a vendetta against Mike, I just would like him to stop lying and using terrible sale tactics. I have the same problems with other bid presenters.

If you think that I am so wrong, why not address points that I and others have raised rather than just snapping every now and again? I am sure in real life Mike is a top bloke but on telly is not just a liar but assumes everyone is 5.

Incase you hadn't noticed this is a forum where people can ask for things. I was asking for a publicly available social network address. Not a home address or a home phone number so that has nothing to do with you.

PJ.

It beggars belief though why you would want to know Mike's partner's social network address PJ ?!? For what reason would dld you want to contact Mike's partner and trace Moet & Muffins twitter accounts?

I have to agree with the message some of the comments left by pj and her finger puppet friends are shameful,the behaviour cannot be all down to the sit-up crusade being done on this thread,by all means report your findings to whoever is interested,but don't comment on how people look,or there sexual preferences.Maybe the moderator should get you to start being polite,also the word troll and bully is often used on here there are no bigger trolls on here than you and your very small group of friends.

It beggars belief though why you would want to know Mike's partner's social network address PJ ?!? For what reason would dld you want to contact Mike's partner and trace Moet & Muffins twitter accounts?
All social networking accounts are public unless their users make them private, therefore any information available online is viewable to anyone who happens to be interested.

Why would people be interested in someone called @moetandmuffins on Twitter? Perhaps because she/he has a fairly unusual nickname which happens to coincide with someone else who uses the same nickname on this forum even if it's not the same person, and 'moetandmuffins' on this forum seems determined to defend Mike Mason in particular despite lots of on-screen evidence to the contrary. Revealing the identity of 'moetandmuffins' (Mike, his partner, Ryan or someone else) is key to determining how close to Mike and/or the Sit-up channels they really are, whether it's an obsessive fan or someone who's close to Mike personally and/or works for the Sit-up channels.

This, believe it or not, is important to know if we're to treat their opinions seriously given that there seems to be very few people prepared to stick up for Mike Mason for whatever reason(s). Would you really believe an online review of a hotel written by the wife of the hotel's owner?

My opinion? Mike Mason isn't technically the worst of the liars on these channels and is apparently cleaning up his act as well, but his past behaviour has been somewhat ludicrous to say the least.

All social networking accounts are public unless their users make them private, therefore any information available online is viewable to anyone who happens to be interested.

Why would people be interested in someone called @moetandmuffins on Twitter? Perhaps because she/he has a fairly unusual nickname which happens to coincide with someone else who uses the same nickname on this forum even if it's not the same person, and 'moetandmuffins' on this forum seems determined to defend Mike Mason in particular despite lots of on-screen evidence to the contrary. Revealing the identity of 'moetandmuffins' (Mike, his partner, Ryan or someone else) is key to determining how close to Mike and/or the Sit-up channels they really are, whether it's an obsessive fan or someone who's close to Mike personally and/or works for the Sit-up channels.

This, believe it or not, is important to know if we're to treat their opinions seriously given that there seems to be very few people prepared to stick up for Mike Mason for whatever reason(s). Would you really believe an online review of a hotel written by the wife of the hotel's owner?

My opinion? Mike Mason isn't technically the worst of the liars on these channels and is apparently cleaning up his act as well, but his past behaviour has been somewhat ludicrous to say the least.

I'm sure Mike's partner has a private account and wouldn't be too happy at members of shopping telly forum trying to locate her private twitter. I just don't know why PJ has an interest in locating that when his partner as far as we know has nothing to do with bid tv or any other shopping telly channel.

I'm sure Mike's partner has a private account and wouldn't be too happy at members of shopping telly forum trying to locate her private twitter. I just don't know why PJ has an interest in locating that when his partner as far as we know has nothing to do with bid tv or any other shopping telly channel.

If it is a private (locked) Twitter account then I wouldn't be able to see it even if I wanted to (which I wouldn't if that was the case) I also am not answerable to you on this forum though, my reasons are my own but I can assure you (even though I don't have to) they are honourable.

Why does anyone want to see anyone on social media? isn't the idea of social media that you see what people have to say?

PJ

Of course you are not answerable to me PJ. You posted on here asking forum members to post you a like to Mike's partner's twitter account, I think its a strange thing to ask for in my opinion. I would see that point if it was Mike Mason's own twitter account you would want to see/contact.

I tend to try and forget about Mason from Friday until Monday, for me his absence is what makes weekends on Bid such a far better watch!

If it is a private (locked) Twitter account then I wouldn't be able to see it even if I wanted to (which I wouldn't if that was the case) I also am not answerable to you on this forum though, my reasons are my own but I can assure you (even though I don't have to) they are honourable.

Why does anyone want to see anyone on social media? isn't the idea of social media that you see what people have to say?

PJ

Why don't you write a letter to Mike c/o Sit Up studios, maybe he will read it out on air as does Peter Simon when people write to him. Good way to get another 15 minutes of fame

I don't even try, I do :wink:

I didn't watch his whole show last night but on the three occasions I flicked through and caught a bit he was a jerk on every single occasion!

'i'm not in the luxurious position to receive free dental care', thankfully neither am I but I doubt there's anything luxurious about being in that position. What an absolute .............. :headbang:

I don't really get the chance to watch much when Mike's on to be honest there is always something better on telly like Corrie or Britain's Got Talent etc, but I quite like watching him if nothing better is on telly. Like most of the other presenters I can take them or leave them, but i prefer watching him to the likes of James Russell and Caroline etc who for me are just plain boring.

Latest posts

Back