Models Prefer TSV - any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

TSVNotForMe

Guest Shopper
Typically, I shall be away from Friday night until later Saturday so won't be able to see the show, but I will have my mobile :)

Does anyone know what it will be this time?

Thank you, Sazza. Well I can rest easy as I don't need any of that. I am full to the gunnels with pinks and neutrals :)

I hadn't realised the range was changing. However, I did see that MP had a sale on its own site and I have just bought a few bits and pieces.

I notice that Stacey has introduced single ended brushes. Hooray!! Just wished put more in the set.

Thanks again.

Thank you, Sazza. Well I can rest easy as I don't need any of that. I am full to the gunnels with pinks and neutrals :)

I hadn't realised the range was changing. However, I did see that MP had a sale on its own site and I have just bought a few bits and pieces.

I notice that Stacey has introduced single ended brushes. Hooray!! Just wished put more in the set.

Thanks again.

Just for info (and without wishing to alarm you TSVNFM) I placed an order with the MP website on the 31 July 08 and still haven't received it:( I emailed them a week ago to see why it's taking so long, but they haven't replied as yet. I hope I hear something soon :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back