Models Prefer TSV - any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

TSVNotForMe

Guest Shopper
Typically, I shall be away from Friday night until later Saturday so won't be able to see the show, but I will have my mobile :)

Does anyone know what it will be this time?

Thank you, Sazza. Well I can rest easy as I don't need any of that. I am full to the gunnels with pinks and neutrals :)

I hadn't realised the range was changing. However, I did see that MP had a sale on its own site and I have just bought a few bits and pieces.

I notice that Stacey has introduced single ended brushes. Hooray!! Just wished put more in the set.

Thanks again.

There will be NO TSV from Stacey as they have had problems with the shipping the TSV is now schelduled for November:(

Thank you, Sazza. Well I can rest easy as I don't need any of that. I am full to the gunnels with pinks and neutrals :)

I hadn't realised the range was changing. However, I did see that MP had a sale on its own site and I have just bought a few bits and pieces.

I notice that Stacey has introduced single ended brushes. Hooray!! Just wished put more in the set.

Thanks again.

Just for info (and without wishing to alarm you TSVNFM) I placed an order with the MP website on the 31 July 08 and still haven't received it:( I emailed them a week ago to see why it's taking so long, but they haven't replied as yet. I hope I hear something soon :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back