Miss Jill Franks

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill Franks is an appalling presenter, and how she ever got on tv is a mystery to me. I've never been able to watch her or the irritating middle-aged, passive-aggressive child woman that is Claire Suttonywuttony.
Agree, although I think all the QVC presenters are passive-aggressive, to a greater or lesser degree. I think many of them regard QVC as a stepping stone to bigger and better things.:wink::grin:

Haven't they cottoned on yet that it doesn't work out that way. :tongue:
mysmilie_55.gif

Agree, although I think all the QVC presenters are passive-aggressive, to a greater or lesser degree. I think many of them regard QVC as a stepping stone to bigger and better things.:wink::grin:

C.S's passive-aggressiveness is all the more galling because it is presented in a child-woman way which is bad enough in a woman in her twenties, but ridiculous coming from a middle-aged woman.
I'd be surprised also if anyone on QVC regards it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things since most of them have tried bigger and better things before and failed, hence they end up as glorified salespeople on a shopping telly channel. It's surely the last refuge for a frustrated broadcaster, actor or anchor. I said anchor, Klarion...

C.S's passive-aggressiveness is all the more galling because it is presented in a child-woman way which is bad enough in a woman in her twenties, but ridiculous coming from a middle-aged woman.
I'd be surprised also if anyone on QVC regards it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things since most of them have tried bigger and better things before and failed, hence they end up as glorified salespeople on a shopping telly channel. It's surely the last refuge for a frustrated broadcaster, actor or anchor. I said anchor, Klarion...

I know what you say, but what you mean is something completely different entirely... :tongue:

Well actually, Julian B was in a film with ex footy nutter now thespian (Mean Machine 2001) Vinnie Jones, sadly I can't remember any of Julians lines, maybe because er, well he didn't have any:cheeky:

I can however watch JB he seems to live in the real world most of the time, apart from my Gran my old gran oh my granny oohhh my gandmaa.

I can however watch JB he seems to live in the real world most of the time, apart from my Gran my old gran oh my granny oohhh my gandmaa.

Bet the poor cow wishes she'd got her tubes tied.

Latest posts

Back