Milkhouse Creamery Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sharon

Registered Shopper
Did anyone watch this earlier? I think it was on at 5pm, I Sky+ it and have just flicked through a bit of it now. Just wondered if anyone has ordered anything, I was tempted but it turned out the one I wanted sold out.
Will be interested to hear from those of you who bought - I liked the sound of some of them.:hi:

I did order one item - 758470 - in cappuccino brulee. I love my candles so decided to try one to begin with.

I had to resist funds are very poor this month there is WAY to much month after the money in July! But then I had a graduation to pay for numerous birthdays etc etc.

But rest assured girlies I WILL be at the Norn Ireland Ladies wot Lunch meet Wednesday :LOL:

I was tempted, but resisted this time. Hopefully there will be a TSV at some point and I may give them a whirl.

I had to resist funds are very poor this month there is WAY to much month after the money in July! But then I had a graduation to pay for numerous birthdays etc etc.

But rest assured girlies I WILL be at the Norn Ireland Ladies wot Lunch meet Wednesday :LOL:

Well you do have to eat...:grin:

I caught the end of the programme. No buying as I don't do foodie smell candles. Was interested in a Sandalwood one but didn't want to spend another Norn Iron Luncher. Did find their website for a nose. All very American twee packing wise. Wanted to see if anyone else in the UK sold the brand and compare prices. Couldn't find any.

I have enough candles anyway, bough in SpaceNK sale and got 4 at half price earlier this month.

I quite liked the look of the range and thought the guy who was with Pipa was really good as explaining the scents. Didn't buy as I still have quite a few Yankee's left but will give them a go once they've gone.

I was curious about the chap's accent since it seemed an odd mix of north-east england, a touch of scots and a slight americanisation - and was very similar to the lady they had on once or twice with the Woodwick candles. I'm wondering if they have the same distributor in the UK?

packaging was somewhat "twee"

why would you want a candle in a milk bottle?

I thought the look of the candles were lovely but I can't get my head around the milk bottle one - when you've used it a few times, how on earth do you light it, the opening didn't look as though it was wide enough for you to be able to get in there, unless you had long matches!:confused2:

I thought the look of the candles were lovely but I can't get my head around the milk bottle one - when you've used it a few times, how on earth do you light it, the opening didn't look as though it was wide enough for you to be able to get in there, unless you had long matches!:confused2:

For my hurricane lanterns I use a stick of dry spaghetti! Seriously, you light the end of the spaghetti and use it as a spill. They are quite slow burning - they stink a bit for a couple of minutes afterwards (like burning food, surprisingly - not) but they are perfect for reaching down into deep candle holders. Weird, but it works!

For my hurricane lanterns I use a stick of dry spaghetti! Seriously, you light the end of the spaghetti and use it as a spill. They are quite slow burning - they stink a bit for a couple of minutes afterwards (like burning food, surprisingly - not) but they are perfect for reaching down into deep candle holders. Weird, but it works!

Nifty tip, thanks.:)

Didnt see the show but had a look on the website and I like the packaging but not keen on the soy candles as I think they all have a funny smell

I agree about the post about foodie smelling candles. But if YC disappears, I will miss the citrus fragrance. But Yankee candles seem to be everywhere now.My local garden centre does a roaring trade it them.

I agree about the post about foodie smelling candles. But if YC disappears, I will miss the citrus fragrance. But Yankee candles seem to be everywhere now.My local garden centre does a roaring trade it them.

I have 3 local garden centres that now sell them, but they do cost a bit more.

I didn't see the show but having looked at the website I do like the two fragrances that come in the milk bottles. What was the packaging like that you've been discussing? It doesn't appear on the website and I haven't had time to play a video clip (if there is one).

Latest posts

Back