Mike Mason.....RETURNS!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seemed very genuine last night when he said to the crew at the close of trade to be careful as it was icy out and thanked the floor and gallery crew. He is too good for bid. Deserves a game show or something :)

PJ

going to embarrass myself and put you out of your misery haha was a telescope it was a combination of things i was tired i know there's drunk shopping beware of tired shopping lol , the lovely mike , plus i have a slight obsession atm with the stars and planets thanks to prof brian cox haha go on laugh i am :) anyways am now in sit up rehab as much as i love mike i will never buy anything again purely window shopping :)

Actually, I don't blame you for getting one of those, Lou. Mike seemed very passionate and knowledgeable about the product and uses for it...perhaps a bit too much. He went on about the "Lady of the Moon" and he how believed in and he says a prayer, or something when he looks up at the moon.

I saw the 2 pack Slazenger T-shirts yesterday morning and looked on the Ocean Tree Trading e-bay site and saw the exact same product for far less and no P&P!

I'm starting to think Mike might be better "second time round". Back in the day i could only watch in small doses before he got on my wick, but he does seem better now.

Latest posts

Back