Microfibre towels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when/why QVC stopped stocking these? I love these for sports,swimming,hols and drying hair-mine are just getting to the point I want to replace them and I was shocked to find they are not selling them anymore.

Does anyone know when/why QVC stopped stocking these? I love these for sports,swimming,hols and drying hair-mine are just getting to the point I want to replace them and I was shocked to find they are not selling them anymore.

oh yes so they have. wierd. no no idea. they must think they have replaced it with something better! what i dont know. maybe the guess decided not to stock on qvc anymore, like molton brown and aveda. i wonder when aveda will be back, should be in beauty month if ever you were going to!

I was thinking the exact same thing today, I looked at my microfibre and thought I could do with a new set. Very dissapointing that they no longer do them.

will have to look elsewhere for them! I have never noticed them anywhere else as I had always thought I could get them from QVC.

i think they do sell them in shops and also on bid up tv i think i was told look there! you should ask qvc whats happened and tell them your going to bid up! haha that should sort them out!

my mum gets really annoyed cus qvc gets you into brands then stops them.

Never had the towels but for the hair you can get the hair wrap ones in the pound shops :D

I got some that were better than QVC's and cheaper too (about 2 quid each for bath size...not bath sheet, the standard size) in Aldi or Lidl...can't remember which now

Didn't like them at all

Hi,
I bought a set of plush microfibre towels from QVC and the whole family hated them. We tried patting dry, not rubbing as instructed on air and they were still rubbish at drying. I really wanted to like them after seeing them on air and persevered with them for a couple of weeks, but I was facing mutiny from my OH, who really hated them, so I gave in and went back to cotton towels. I have the microfibre wraps for hair and they are good, but the towels were a big mistake. Peace was restored to our household and the microfibre towels are no more! Perhaps there were a lot of returns, if others felt the same as we did and that's why QVC no longer stock them.

:sad::sad::sad:

Hi,
I bought a set of plush microfibre towels from QVC and the whole family hated them. We tried patting dry, not rubbing as instructed on air and they were still rubbish at drying. I really wanted to like them after seeing them on air and persevered with them for a couple of weeks, but I was facing mutiny from my OH, who really hated them, so I gave in and went back to cotton towels. I have the microfibre wraps for hair and they are good, but the towels were a big mistake. Peace was restored to our household and the microfibre towels are no more! Perhaps there were a lot of returns, if others felt the same as we did and that's why QVC no longer stock them.

I had the same problem (although not with husband - he went awol some time ago :up2::clapping:). They are beautifully soft and good colours. I put mine out for show now and actually use a cotton towel in a toning colour :blush::blush:. I don't have OCD, honest !

Linda

I have had the hair wraps and the small towels from M and S from thier Holiday deparment.

Hi,

I also hated the plush ones (although my cats love them-there is one in each of their baskets!) but the ordinary ones were very good-my youngest has excema and I just wrap him in one and his skin really benefits from not being rubbed. The original ones and the plush ones were very different animals.The towels still work great but after 6 years some of them have taken on very strange colours-we still use them but I don't have them on view in the bathroom lol!

Always seemed a wierd concept to me cos, unless there are medical reasons, I want to rub myself with a towel thank you. Any skin stimulation/exfoliation is good :)

Microfibre hair wraps tho another story entirely and I love them.

I've picked up sets at the outlet in Shrewsbury both times I've visited, after buying my first two sets from QVC.

Maybe that's where the remaining stock has gone?

I know not everyone likes them but that's a shame that they won't be in stock any more. I'll have to check out Lidl / Aldi. Thanks for that tip SheilaJ.

Latest posts

Back