ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yard Force 40v Cordless 32cm Lawnmower & Grass Trimmer
Item Number 519969

QVC Price £185.00
TSV Price £149.97
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pay £49.99

Discover this two-piece lawn maintenance collection from Yard Force, featuring a cordless lawnmower and a cordless grass trimmer, both powered by one interchangeable 40V battery. Keep your outdoor space looking in pristine condition all-year-long and turn your garden into your own personal sanctuary by adding this super-charged duo to your repertoire.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Yard Force 40V Cordless 32cm Lawnmower and Grass Trimmer from QVC after this offer ends you'd pay £185, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £149.97, including P&P, you're saving £32.08.

Power up - with an interchangeable 40V battery that gives 25 minutes of run time, it's simple to switch between tools as and when you need to. Plus, with a quick charger that offers a full power up in just 90 minutes, you can be sure that your garden gadgets are always ready to go.

Easy moving - lightweight, easy-to-manoeuvre and equipped with soft-grip handles, this Yard Force duo makes maintaining a lush-looking lawn easier than ever. There's no need to worry about assembly either, as these convenient designs take no time at all to put together.

Earn your stripes - want to achieve that picture-perfect lawn? This lawnmower is fitted with a rear roller to give your grass that much-coveted striped effect as well as side and front combs for an even trim.

The perfect edge - pamper your outdoor space and give it that finishing touch with the Yard Force grass trimmer. With an angled head adjustment, flower guard and twin wheel guide roller, you can achieve beautifully-crisp edges without impacting the rest of your garden.
  • Suitable for lawns up to 300 square metres
  • Lawnmower has 32cm (12.6") cutting width with five centrally adjusted cutting heights from 2cm to 6cm
  • Grass trimmer has 30cm (11.8") cutting width with auto-feed spool system for automatic release of the cutting line
  • 30L grass collection bag with fill indicator
  • Charge time: 90 minutes
  • Lawnmower (l x w x d): 93cm x 35cm x 109cm (36.6" x 13.7" x 42.9")
  • Grass trimmer (l x w x d): 109cm x 28cm x 33cm (42.9" x 11" x 12.9")
Contains:
  • 1 x Lawnmower
  • 1 x Grass Trimmer
  • 1 x 40V 2.5Ah lithium ion battery
  • 1 x charger
Delivery to UK mainland only

Stratobuddy! Is this similar to one you ordered last year? Or any reviews would be welcome? We have a local lawn-mowing service while Mr Akimbo is still working but once he retires this might be a luxury we relinquish. Mind you, having had a couple of cordless vacuums in the past I now have 2 corded ones as they are just more effective (IME).

It is a different make..

I also separately bought a grass trimmer then a hedge trimmer, all at short-lived knock-down prices, and all using the same battery. So I can have 3 charged up ready to go.

Previously I used a very large self propelled petrol mower with a clutch and 3-speed gearbox! Although it was self-propelled, it was very heavy to manoeuvre and used to take about 1 1/2 hours to cut my grass.

I'd also tried a mains mower, but the multiple extension leads and the mower lead were a real pain, I spent more time moving them around than actually cutting the grass, and concentrating so as not to go over them and blow myself up!

In fact, changing to cordless was one of my best decisions.

So with the new mower and 3 batteries, it still takes 1 1/2 hours but it is almost a pleasure to do - - little noise, no wires, and very light to manoeuvre.

Anyone want to buy my petrol mower or my mains one?

Strato, you're so organised! I leave the grass to Mr CC and I do all the other garden things. We already have a mower personally chosen by Mr CC so this TSV isn't of interest. More excuses to sit and watch gardening on the telly though instead of getting out there and actually doing it. I'm so lazy

CC😴😴

QVC have found the one part of the home that sells at a time of a Spring/Summer lockdown, the garden, and they’re running with it.

Also to come in abundance, hand wash, hand creams and all forms of cleaning products............oh yes, there’s lots in store 😉

Last edited:
It is a different make..

I also separately bought a grass trimmer then a hedge trimmer, all at short-lived knock-down prices, and all using the same battery. So I can have 3 charged up ready to go.

Previously I used a very large self propelled petrol mower with a clutch and 3-speed gearbox! Although it was self-propelled, it was very heavy to manoeuvre and used to take about 1 1/2 hours to cut my grass.

I'd also tried a mains mower, but the multiple extension leads and the mower lead were a real pain, I spent more time moving them around than actually cutting the grass, and concentrating so as not to go over them and blow myself up!

So with the new mower and 3 batteries, it still takes 1 1/2 hours but it is almost a pleasure to do - - little noise, no wires, and very light to manoeuvre.

Yes Strato,we have a cordless 2 batteries, hedge trimmer and a strimmer for less than that in a sale. Saw the ladders this morning and we paid half that price about 3 years from the now defunct Maplins.

Just turned over for a quick look and heard Chloe Everton say she can’t understand why anyone would have a corded mower because everything is cordless now, then goes on to say how her mower is corded so she’s thinking of buying the TSV, don’t know why she didn’t buy it when it was on last time if cordless is so much better, expensive battery perhaps? Anyway, that’s enough QVC BS in thirty seconds so off to join the husband in our garden, mowing the grass with our corded mower, then chocolate and films and box sets all day after FaceTiming everyone so yes, quite a busy day really. 👍😃

I notice some complaints on Arsebook about the amount of gardening but we have to endure endless weekends of beauty and at least gardening iis seasonal whereas beauty never stops.

If it wasn’t so difficult to get the stuff elsewhere I don’t think there would be so many shows and surely in this nice weather no one is watching Q all day every day?

Stratobuddy! Is this similar to one you ordered last year? Or any reviews would be welcome? We have a local lawn-mowing service while Mr Akimbo is still working but once he retires this might be a luxury we relinquish. Mind you, having had a couple of cordless vacuums in the past I now have 2 corded ones as they are just more effective (IME).
which ones do you have, Kimby? Which corded ones did you have also?

It is a different make..

You may get a lot of takers here, Strato. With all salons closed, a lot of ladies gardens are becoming very overgrown......

Just turned over for a quick look and heard Chloe Everton say she can’t understand why anyone would have a corded mower because everything is cordless now, then goes on to say how her mower is corded so she’s thinking of buying the TSV, don’t know why she didn’t buy it when it was on last time if cordless is so much better, expensive battery perhaps? Anyway, that’s enough QVC BS in thirty seconds so off to join the husband in our garden, mowing the grass with our corded mower, then chocolate and films and box sets all day after FaceTiming everyone so yes, quite a busy day really. 👍😃
Oh chocolate........Come to Blissy!

I notice some complaints on Arsebook about the amount of gardening but we have to endure endless weekends of beauty and at least gardening iis seasonal whereas beauty never stops.

If it wasn’t so difficult to get the stuff elsewhere I don’t think there would be so many shows and surely in this nice weather no one is watching Q all day every day?
Not nice weather here in fact it's freezing and I'm back to winter coat and woolly hat. Hopefully it will pick up tomorrow but I was watching one or two of the gardening shows today to get some ideas. Didn't buy anything today as although there's 3 easy pays, they've whacked up the postage on a lot of things and trying to disguise how few plants you get for quite a lot of money.

CC

Yes not that wonderful here either, looked ok but cold when out. I took a day off from everything as had a bit of a jippy tum but will start something tomorrow.

A friend has just phoned and said a local garden centre is closed but will do home deliveries for £30 - as they are about 3 miles away from her she thought they were taking the p so didn’t bother.

If I were the garden centre owner/manager I would have made up goody boxes with some plants, plant food, weedkiller, compost if there is any and any other nice things and I'd have delivered them to people for the £30. As people are paying that and postage to get just two bags of compost from QVC I'd have thought garden centres might have done a good trade with that kind of offering. People could pay online and the goods could be left on the doorstep/garden gate.

Looking brighter here today but there was a frost last night and my tomatoes and pumpkin in the poly tunnel seemed to have succumbed to the cold :(. At least they were home grown so no money wasted.

CC

Good day here. pulled a chipper machine out of the shed and it started up ok despite not being used for about 10 years.

Mr L cut down very overgrown shrubs and I fed them through the chopper, worked at it for about 3 hours but had to stop quite frequently to unjam it. Quite satisfying albeit as dusty as hell, but you would hardly see what was cut down. Going to try to continue every time bin is emptied to get rid of the bits which are too big to chop.

Tomorrow is more fence painting.

Treat for the hard work is a good hot shower, clean clothes and sitting on balcony with a glass of cider. Makes me feel as if I’m on holidays just before going out for a nice meal. If only!

Our council has stopped garden refuse uplift despite it being a paid service because they say they are running a skeleton service to be honest i dont believe anything the council say but will have to try not to fill garden bucket now

Latest posts

Back