Michael Jackson - Dubious

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

interesting how MJ's very dubious lifestyle is ignored by "lifestyle" channel QVC for the sake of the fast buck.

How quickly these wholesome companies forget when there's a profit to be made.:clapping:

makes me puke :envy:
I agree.Jackson is a money spinner,and even more so from beyond the grave.QVC are hippocrates along with lots of others who have jumped on the Jackson moneyspinning train,but the same could be said for Elvis Presley,who was an out and out effed up drug addict for years ,but was and is held up by many as some sort of pillar of the community kind of figure.He wasn't .He was a messed up druggie.
I haven't got too much of a problem with anybody cashing in.What I do have a problem with is the hiipocrates who try and come across as having "family values" and all of that BS ,then they make money off the back of somebody like Jackson.
Nobody stands for anything it seems.Only the pound they can shove into their pocket.
KInd of like Republican politicians in the states.They preaqch one thing but behind closed doors they're all about something else.
Personally I wouldn't own anything by Jackson if they were giving it away.

What really is tiresome are those that base their accusations on hearsay and newspaper articles that are, of course, so well known for their accuracy. No-one is perfect, my idols were the Carry on team and look what they have been accused of posthumously. I wasn't there, you weren't there so just leave it to those who were.

I was more expecting someone to comment on the singer on the QVC show - I saw 30 seconds of 'Man In The Mirror' and thought it was such a dire caricature of Michael Jackson. Did not promote the west end show at all.

What really is tiresome are those that base their accusations on hearsay and newspaper articles that are, of course, so well known for their accuracy. No-one is perfect, my idols were the Carry on team and look what they have been accused of posthumously. I wasn't there, you weren't there so just leave it to those who were.

I was more expecting someone to comment on the singer on the QVC show - I saw 30 seconds of 'Man In The Mirror' and thought it was such a dire caricature of Michael Jackson. Did not promote the west end show at all.

well yes you have a point but i dont think hattie jaques and sid james were ever accused of some of the stuff that MJ has been accused of. as for hearsay.. you can take that up to a point but when the evidence becomes overwhelming you have to start listening to it.

look at Whitney "I'm not on drugs Oprah" Houston

Great reply in the style of the newspapers. Dodge the point and make your own agenda.

"When the evidence becomes overwhelming you have to start listening to it." - what "evidence"? The ton upon ton of bilge put out by papers with one concern - making money?

I would only start listening if there was concrete evidence from a reputable source.

Great reply in the style of the newspapers. Dodge the point and make your own agenda.

"When the evidence becomes overwhelming you have to start listening to it." - what "evidence"? The ton upon ton of bilge put out by papers with one concern - making money?

I would only start listening if there was concrete evidence from a reputable source.

one genuine question: would you leave your child in the unaccompanied charge of MJ for an overnight stay?

Didn't that 'hearsay' have MJ settling out of court to the tune of £21 millon after sexual abuse allegations in which the young victim was able to describe distinguishing marks on MJ's penis and didn't his own sister, La Toya accuse him of being a pedophile........... still........ no-one is perfect.

I saw an interview somewhere where they said they are not trying to tell the story of his life nor be him just celebrate his music. So that is probably why he wasn't so great, didn't see it myself though.

Latest posts

Back