Meet QVC's New Glam Presenter!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Just watching QVC and I can't believe my eyes, there is a presenter who looks really good.
Her well groomed hair, make up spot on, not too much plastered on, and wearing some clothes that actually looks good on her.
Wondering who it is?
It is our own Anne Dawson!!:clapping:
Over the past weeks she has been taking care of herself and has been looking good, but today she looks really good at 10 pm show!
Congratulations Anne :up:

Just watching QVC and I can't believe my eyes, there is a presenter who looks really good.
Her well groomed hair, make up spot on, not too much plastered on, and wearing some clothes that actually looks good on her.
Wondering who it is?
Over the past weeks she has been taking care of herself and has been looking good, but today she looks really good at 10 pm show!

Anne Dawson has been the stand-out presenter for many months now, in my view. Her hair and makeup are beautifully done; she dresses well for both age and dress size; she asks questions of the guest and, shockingly, she actually lets them answer... and she doesn't use one of those :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11: iPads constantly during her shows, nor does she read endless tweets or show ridiculous twitpix of people's collections of whatever brand they are showing. Some find her shouty, some find her accent not to their taste, but for me these days she has become the only consistently watchable presenter. The others should look and learn.

I saw her on the Opi show at 6pm and thought how good she looked, so well groomed. Hair and make up just right, and by far one of the less irritating presenters lately, keep it up Anne!

What makes her most attractive is that she's just happy in herself; she takes care in her appearance but doesn't then fish for compliments on air with the uncomfortable self put-downs as we see from Catherine and also from Julia these days.

Anne Dawson has been the stand-out presenter for many months now, in my view. Her hair and makeup are beautifully done; she dresses well for both age and dress size; she asks questions of the guest and, shockingly, she actually lets them answer... and she doesn't use one of those :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11: iPads constantly during her shows, nor does she read endless tweets or show ridiculous twitpix of people's collections of whatever brand they are showing. Some find her shouty, some find her accent not to their taste, but for me these days she has become the only consistently watchable presenter. The others should look and learn.

Yes I agree with all the postings Anne Dawson, is probably the best presenter with regards to 'age appropriate' clothing, proper interviewing and speaking techniques and the fact that she doesn't use an ipad is because as she has stated many times her self she is not 'up' on technology. I think that she is good ambassedor for 'selly telly'. Unlike others such as DF who are always going on about their Blogs and the charities that they support, I know other support their own charities but they are not constantly going on about it. Oh and how many photos do we really want to see of Allison Keenan's granddaughter!

What makes her most attractive is that she's just happy in herself; she takes care in her appearance but doesn't then fish for compliments on air with the uncomfortable self put-downs as we see from Catherine and also from Julia these days.

Spot on! She's comfortable in her own skin. Some presenters parade their own insecurities ad nauseam - it's getting beyond a joke. It's selly telly, and we want to learn about the products, to see if we want to buy them.

She has definitely improved as a presenter IMHO, and she looks lovely with her hair that way.

Spot on! She's comfortable in her own skin. Some presenters parade their own insecurities ad nauseam - it's getting beyond a joke. It's selly telly, and we want to learn about the products, to see if we want to buy them.

I agree, the presenters seem to have lost track as to why they're actually there, not to sell books, or websites, or themselves, or anything other than present the goods so hey! Fibby Flint, Chuntley, Queen Julia, the clues in the title of your job description "present!"

So very true. They start to believe their own publicity, and think they, and their uninteresting personal lives, are far more important than the products they are selling. Personally, I couldn't give a toss about their personal lives, as they don't care about mine - it's the product details I want to know about (so I can look it up, and maybe buy it elsewhere!). Ok, I have no problem with a presenter mentioning the odd personal facts, that their daughter has this or that, for instance, but I object to being given a list of friends, relations, Slebs and casual acquaintances who I'm expected to believe could not live without it: it's totally unrealistic, for a start, and you can tell when someone's trying it on. This is why many people like Ellis Ward on Gems - she can laugh at herself, tells you true facts about the products (such as there being no consensus on Tanzanite grading and no industry-wide standard), fesses up if she makes a blooper on anything and she has a good eye for knowing what items from different ranges will mix and match well. Some of the other so-called presenters just take the Mick out of their viewers, IMO.
I agree, the presenters seem to have lost track as to why they're actually there, not to sell books, or websites, or themselves, or anything other than present the goods so hey! Fibby Flint, Chuntley, Queen Julia, the clues in the title of your job description "present!"

My sentiments exactly. I only mentioned last night how lovely she looked and how well presented she was. I've always liked her, she never irritates me. I love the fact she's not up herself, like so many of the others, and, as many have said, the fact that she doesn't need to be attached to an iPad is refreshing. She's also witty and funny and manages to ask the right questions of the guests. Well done Anne, others take note!

My sentiments exactly. I only mentioned last night how lovely she looked and how well presented she was. I've always liked her, she never irritates me. I love the fact she's not up herself, like so many of the others, and, as many have said, the fact that she doesn't need to be attached to an iPad is refreshing. She's also witty and funny and manages to ask the right questions of the guests. Well done Anne, others take note!
I wonder how long it will be before the awful Jill Franks returns.

I haven`t watched a live show in ages but the only thing which used to annoy me about Anne was her continuously saying " you know " in every sentence. Does she still do this or has she managed to cut it out ?

I agree that she did/does(?) say you know too often and mentions her Italian holidays/inlaws too often but to be honest these have become nothing when compared to the constantly increasing annoying style of all the others.

And I agree that she looks fab. When she was big into Zumba she lost as much weight but the make up and hair was never as good as it is now. I think she really suits her glasses. As others have said well done and please don't be pressured into doing down the twatter route.

I've always liked Anne and as a fellow Scot her accent is normal to me. She wasn't looking too well for a while so I'm glad she's looking so much better. I've always thought she is one of the better presenters and she seems like a good laugh as well. She lost a lot of weight and then appeared to put a lot of it back on - hey, how normal, that's what we all do :mysmilie_5: I don't mind hearing about her Italian home either, all achieved with hard work I have no doubt.

CC

Wondering who it is?

Anne comes across lovely and I think she's very good at presenting! No flaffing or taking messages from Fakebook Friends every 2 minutes while on air.:mysmilie_5: Yes, one of the best in my opinion

Latest posts

Back