Masai Copenhagen Degana Print 1/2 Sleeve Top

Masai Copenhagen Perinua Wide Leg Stretch Waistband Trouser

Masai Copenhagen Padme Stretch Chino Trousers

Masai Copenhagen Fosna Light Knit Poncho Style Top

Masai Copenhagen Netta Jersey Short Sleeve Jumpsuit

Masai Copenhagen Iosetta Printed Button Up Tunic Dress

Masai Copenhagen Nari Printed Tiered Midi Dress

Masai Copenhagen Nini Printed Adjustable Waist Fit & Flare Dress

Is it the law that Q only sell fashion ranges that come with loony prices? Gone are the days when Q where actually offering a service to those who maybe have difficulty going shopping because they live in a remote area/are housebound/have trouble finding their size on the high street. Competition is everywhere now and the competition is much better. They cannot dine out on their mbg forever.

Last edited:
QVC should look at the Tu range of clothes in Sainsbury’s. Some of their items are stylish, decent quality and cheap.
I agree. I've got quite a lot from Sainsburys including two 'swing' dresses that I bought in 2016, they were £8 in a -25% sale, gentle wash items that don't need ironing & look great with black opaques, ankle boots & a scarf. Most importantly they keep me warm when I look after little granddaughter in her igloo, sorry home, but don't make me even hotter when having a flush.

Looking closely at the Nini Printed dress it looks like they have either badly photoshopped another pair of legs under the dress or done something to the hem to sharpen it up, or maybe they've done both.

I really cannot see the point in paying too much for clothes, unless perhaps its a really well made coat or handbag that you intend to keep for years, or maybe a very special dress you've bought for a very special occasion. Q just keep churning out, acres of polyester tat, from faux designers and zelebs and charging the absolute earth for it. They bang on about "tailoring" (my ar$e!) and exclusivity, but when it comes to what really counts in a pricey garment - it's the use of natural fabrics, ethics, and the country of origin, and maybe a well established, proper designer name - and these factors are scarcely, if ever mentioned!
So why Q, would I want to spend £60 on a polyester/elastin tunic that I could pick up for £12 somewhere else? I've got money to spend - but I haven't got money to waste. This brand does not excite me whatsoever, it may be a slight improvement on some of your other staple brands, but that little lot is very similar to the stuff you've already got on board, and the prices just as ridiculous. Even, your "budget" range, Denim & Co is overpriced for what it is.

Yet another unknown brand to me. 🙄

I guess the modern trend is for shapeless clothes nowadays, like the huge tops that MW does, and although I could afford to buy something from that brand, I‘m not going to bother. In my opinion a lot of it looks no different to styles that other brands produce. For those high prices you’d think that at least one of the outfits was worth the money.

(Apologies to anyone who likes it and intends to purchase from the brand.)

My goodness thought I’d seen.......
But these creations reach an all time low.
The cut, shape and most of all the prints well I’m speechless 🤭🙈

I’ve bought this range many moons ago but goodness me either Q has dictated a tat range or the range itself has gone down the Swanee.

You can see how poorly finished they are when you get a shot of the back hem through the models legs . No way would I pay those prices for that quality.

Latest posts

Back