Mary Byrne (X-Factor)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There were loads of cd's especially Susan Boyle at the outlet on Saturday - guess they had overstocked or had lots of returns!!!

Oh God no. That's her career doomed then.

It's a shopping channel not an entertainment show. Charlie B is hardly Simon Cowell is he? They should stick to what they know, bad fashion, fake diamonds and overpriced beauty products.

No self respecting artist would go on there. I read an article in the paper when Charlotte Church was on, saying her singing career must be in trouble. Maybe they could get JR's daughter's band 4Flava on.

QVC UK
Were you a fan of X Factor last year? Well one of the finalists from the show, Mary Byrne, will be performing live on the QVC stage at 9am and 11am on Monday (7th March). She'll be singing songs from her new album, which features many of the hits that she sang throughout the show. If you miss the show, we'll be popping the performances up online afterwards so you don't miss out.

QVC UK
If you miss the show, we'll be popping the performances up online afterwards so you don't miss out.

Phew. Just in case I forget to watch it when its on, or forget to record it I can access the music online at a click of a button. QVC think of everything, i don't know how i would live without their thoughtfulness

Latest posts

Back