Marverine presenting style - any redeeming features?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
God that woman is awful.

Every other word is ladies (the other being amaaazzzing) Any men purchasing do you think.

I really can't think of anything positive to say about her presenting style.

I've had to turn her off. She is bad and the strange man in the puffa jacket isn't helping either.

i feel the same way, she is catagorically the worst, i'd rather watch del boy flint than marv.

At a total loss as to how she got a job presenting on TV and just can't believe she would achieve sales targets. Surely by now she should have bedded in and not be coming across as a raw recruit.

A bit of UK training wouldn't go amiss with most of the recent recruits, never mind China.

At a total loss as to how she got a job presenting on TV and just can't believe she would achieve sales targets. Surely by now she should have bedded in and not be coming across as a raw recruit.

A bit of UK training wouldn't go amiss with most of the recent recruits, never mind China.

She's appalling. Still the eye rolling, as you say the 'ladies' every 4 seconds. And when Delboy barged on to her show she stood there like the head girl had just come in and she wanted to disappear into the wall. Just awful.

I have to switch off when she is on she is so cringeworthy, and too ott i cannot think of any redeeming things either, said so since her first appearance. I wonder how these people are chosen.

What beggars belief is how they could let two professionals like Debbie Greenwood and (oh gawd, his name escapes me - but you know who I mean) go, and replace them with plonkers like Amaaaazing Margerine and Absoluuuuuutely Gloe !!!!

Was Anna Cookson the one who was supposed to be extremely clever and prided herself on using long words - which she usually used incorrectly or couldn't quite remember and so made up a mangled version? If so, I think you are being a bit hard on grapefruit!!!:mysmilie_19:

She's appalling. Still the eye rolling, as you say the 'ladies' every 4 seconds. And when Delboy barged on to her show she stood there like the head girl had just come in and she wanted to disappear into the wall. Just awful.

maybe she frightened of debbie flint

Latest posts

Back