Martha Stewarts sidekick?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
What's his name? he is so scrummy! sorry. do we know anything about him? any info apreciated.

That'll be Alex Perruzzi but you can't have him, he's mine, I bagged him ages ago! Not to play with, he's not my type (& I doubt I'm his! lol) - I'm going to keep him as a little pet & I shall 'love him & hug him & call him George'.......sorry, you should've been quicker Tristar! :nod:

What a pity as I had more in line for him than cuddles. Oh well, I will accept you got 'in first' although Im sorry and I wont apologise for slobbering over him if he returns with or without Madame next year to present programmes, His manner and his face, a pretty combination, we need to see more of these such men on the nations Number 1.

What a pity as I had more in line for him than cuddles. Oh well, I will accept you got 'in first' although Im sorry and I wont apologise for slobbering over him if he returns with or without Madame next year to present programmes, His manner and his face, a pretty combination, we need to see more of these such men on the nations Number 1.
tristar, you never know , he might be returned under the 30 MBG

Loads on google about him, wears a ring. I think he is popular with the 'Laydieeees':heart:

He'd be more attractive if he didnt allow himself to be so mercilessly pussy-whipped by that bitch Martha.

image.jpg

.... And he likes getting dragged up as Linda Evangelista

image.jpg

He'd be more attractive if he didnt allow himself to be so mercilessly pussy-whipped by that bitch Martha.

Suits me though, I hate disobedience, a snarky disposition or too much att-i-tude, I like my pets to be of the 'Jump!' = 'How high?' variety.....he'll fit right in here! LOL

Well, well, well - the things you learn from this forum!

a) I thought that was Linda Evangelista - doh!!

b) I was idly wondering what Kitten was quoting from here so I googled it and found a reference to Steinbeck's "Of mice and men" which, along with many other great literary and operatic works, were frequently incorporated into Bugs Bunny scripts. This from an episode about an Abominable Snowman.

c) Is Kitten a Steinbeck or Bugs Bunny fan? My money's on the former.....

That's a bit cutting, Burlz, I like Martha Stewart and admire her enormously. She is such a savvy business woman, I was gutted at the inequity of justice she faced in the US courts for being, fundamentally, a success.

That's a bit cutting, Burlz, I like Martha Stewart and admire her enormously. She is such a savvy business woman, I was gutted at the inequity of justice she faced in the US courts for being, fundamentally, a success.

For being a fraud and a proven liar under oath, I think you mean!

Latest posts

Back