Mario De Luigi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agreed. I think we should join forces against that upstart Watersiren she thinks she is in charge now banning us from this thread.:handshake:

Maybe so. I'm not against spending money. Just for spending it wisely. :angel: (sometimes :blush:)

Ooh I've just thought of something! Watersiren is an undercover agent for QVC. That or she has shares in the company.:giggle:

Maybe so. I'm not against spending money. Just for spending it wisely. :angel: (sometimes :blush:)

Ooh I've just thought of something! Watersiren is an undercover agent for QVC. That or she has shares in the company.:giggle:

Na, don't think so. I think she is just a gobby sort with ideas above her station.:tongue2:

The words
"Sell snow to" and "eskimos" come to mind whem WS starts describing her makeup. I know I'm being suckered in, but I can't resist..........:blush::blush:

Na, don't think so. I think she is just a gobby sort with ideas above her station.:tongue2:

:11::11::11: it's becoming obvious now why you are not a successful FARTER. far and beyond your abilities. :tongue2::tongue2:

:heart::heart: (translates into love-heart) xxx

The words
"Sell snow to" and "eskimos" come to mind whem WS starts describing her makeup. I know I'm being suckered in, but I can't resist..........:blush::blush:

You're on your own kiddo. The f.a.r.ts are not interested and if you get suckered into spending shed loads, so be it.:tongue2:

have i mentioned how fine the powder is? velvety and invisible!! real pleasuuure!!! :30:

have i mentioned how fine the powder is? velvety and invisible!! real pleasuuure!!! :30:

Naughty watersiren :58: Poor Loveheart she going to be :heartbroke:

I still love ya LH. And Bet too but she seems to have gone AWOL.:thinking2:

:11::11::11: it's becoming obvious now why you are not a successful FARTER. far and beyond your abilities. :tongue2::tongue2:

:heart::heart: (translates into love-heart) xxx

Excuse me but I am a great f.a.r.ter. Yes, its true I have purchased one or two items recently but I am an inspiration to many on this forum. I have f.a.r.ted on many wobblers and therefore I dispute your claim.:heartbroke:

excuse me but i am a great f.a.r.ter. yes, its true i have purchased one or two items recently but i am an inspiration to many on this forum. I have f.a.r.ted on many wobblers and therefore i dispute your claim.:heartbroke:

:11::11::11::11:

I know, but I confessed. Look at Our Glorious leader, she has spend loads and everyone still loves her. My fellow fartees can forgive a little bit of a relapse now and again.

that's me! i have overpowered you.

you mean the ECLAT NATUREL or the gossamer, livelovelaugh?

yes, i have used the diamond, platinum, rose and gold gossamer.

:flower:xxxx

hi watersiren! yes, i meant both...the eclat naturel (which i have never even heard of before!) and the gossamers...i see qvc have a set of three in a kit...but i have never seen them demo'd so do not know what effect they have either!!!

huge thanks in advance xx

hi watersiren! yes, i meant both...the eclat naturel (which i have never even heard of before!) and the gossamers...i see qvc have a set of three in a kit...but i have never seen them demo'd so do not know what effect they have either!!!

huge thanks in advance xx

you are very welcome, livelovelaugh. :)

i had never heard of the eclat naturel before either. i was at a sephora store in paris looking at some bare mineral products and the BE lady recommended it. i am so glad i bought it.
it is an all-over face colour, which i use over my cheeks and eyelids. it is very subtle and natural, it gives a youthful and healthy look. there is no need to apply any other makeup product, except lipgloss, and it stays on all day. great look when in a professional environment!
i use other BE all-over face powders, but i also need to apply blusher as my complexion is quite pale.

the diamond gossamer is a white glimmer powder. the platinum is a light grey glimmer. the rest are self-explanatory. all are quite sheer and would suit any complexion. i like them all, but the diamond and rose gossamer are my fave.

you are very welcome, livelovelaugh. :)

i had never heard of the eclat naturel before either. i was at a sephora store in paris looking at some bare mineral products and the BE lady recommended it. i am so glad i bought it.
it is an all-over face colour, which i use over my cheeks and eyelids. it is very subtle and natural, it gives a youthful and healthy look. there is no need to apply any other makeup product, except lipgloss, and it stays on all day. great look when in a professional environment!
i use other BE all-over face powders, but i also need to apply blusher as my complexion is quite pale.

the diamond gossamer is a white glimmer powder. the platinum is a light grey glimmer. the rest are self-explanatory. all are quite sheer and would suit any complexion. i like them all, but the diamond and rose gossamer are my fave.

oooohhh...you have tempted on this...i am going to have to try it....i will see if they have it at selfridges...to see if i can try it on!!! huge thanks for letting me know about both!!!!

Latest posts

Back