Mario De Luigi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i received the two MdL products, i ordered last week.

1. Magic Up Corrector. i used it on the eye area. no matter how much product i would put on, it would not give me 'panda eyes'. the skin tone on the eye area is now the same as the rest of the face and the product is not visible. it will also last long; this is a 10ml tube. loved it!

2. Cover Up face powder. this product is great for my skin tone. it does not look cakey and my face is radiant. i experimented a bit...i applied BE rose gossamer on top (i just love finishing powders) and then my most favourite product of all times: the BE ECLAT NATUREL. fantastic 'natural' look.

:flower:xxxxx

My magic corrector hasn't arrived yet. Sounds promising & I'm now going to be on red alert for the postie! x

It arrived yesterday. The shade is a little bit darker than my YSL e***t and a bit dryer???? when putting it on. Will get a 2nd opinion this weekend. x

it is a little bit darker, but probably that's why it doesn't give 'panda' eyes. it is a little drier, but not in a bad way. i have very dry skin and any dry(ing) products are not well received by my skin. there is no problem with this one though. i've been using the two products for the past couple of days and i am well pleased.

i hope it works for you, too, NMSEva. :flower:xxxx

it is a little bit darker, but probably that's why it doesn't give 'panda' eyes. it is a little drier, but not in a bad way. i have very dry skin and any dry(ing) products are not well received by my skin. there is no problem with this one though. i've been using the two products for the past couple of days and i am well pleased.

i hope it works for you, too, NMSEva. :flower:xxxx

Darn it, WS, you've missed your vocation, you should be on QVC. I've just ordered the powder, or rather, gone on waitlist. It had better be good because those two harridans Love Heart and Baker Girl will be chasing me now!:tongue2:

thanks, Artemis. i am a woman of many talents. :)
i hope it really works for you! xxx

Darn it, WS, you've missed your vocation, you should be on QVC. I've just ordered the powder, or rather, gone on waitlist. It had better be good because those two harridans Love Heart and Baker Girl will be chasing me now!:tongue2:

Artemis, I have not had too much cause to f.a.r.t in your general direction but now you have drawn my attention to yourself I am inclined to have a word in your shell like. You do seem to have been spending a bit here and there and it hasn't gone un noticed. Give it a rest will you. BakerGirl will be encouraging you to spend more as she is the anti f.a.r.t. I have never been called a harradian before, I quite like it.:cool2:

Artemis, I have not had too much cause to f.a.r.t in your general direction but now you have drawn my attention to yourself I am inclined to have a word in your shell like. You do seem to have been spending a bit here and there and it hasn't gone un noticed. Give it a rest will you. BakerGirl will be encouraging you to spend more as she is the anti f.a.r.t. I have never been called a harradian before, I quite like it.:cool2:

this is my thread, loveheart, so you are expelled. :28: and pls leave my friend alone!!

That's what I mean, I'm between a rock and a hard place with you two!:sad:

this is my thread, loveheart, so you are expelled. :28: and pls leave my friend alone!!

* Hides behind WS * Yeah!, leave me alone.....:tongue2:

ii applied BE rose gossamer on top (i just love finishing powders) and then my most favourite product of all times: the BE ECLAT NATUREL. fantastic 'natural' look.

:flower:xxxxx

Hi Watersiren! I am really curious about this BE product..never heard of it before...and have you ever used the diamond gossamer from BE? I almost placed an order for this a little while back and your post made me start thinking about it again!!!!

you mean the ECLAT NATUREL or the gossamer, livelovelaugh?

yes, i have used the diamond, platinum, rose and gold gossamer.

:flower:xxxx

Yes and no. When one of the F.A.R.T.S. is going on about a TSV that is really good value at say £45 but they only want one item out of it, let's say for example a lipstick, well I just like to agree with them and say yes that lipstick which costs £45 is really good value and I think they should stockpile.:devil:

You have to admit that my brand of anti F.A.R.T.I.N.G. has put a few of the F.A.R.T.S. back on the F.A.R.T. track. :tongue2:

That's what I mean, I'm between a rock and a hard place with you two!:sad:

* Hides behind WS * Yeah!, leave me alone.....:tongue2:

Ok, I know when I'm not wanted but don't come crying to me when you need someone to f.a.r.t for you. I will offer my services to someone who appreciates my f.a.r.t.s. Hope you spend loads of dosh.:cash::cash::cash::tongue2::tongue2:

Yes and no. When one of the F.A.R.T.S. is going on about a TSV that is really good value at say £45 but they only want one item out of it, let's say for example a lipstick, well I just like to agree with them and say yes that lipstick which costs £45 is really good value and I think they should stockpile.:devil:

You have to admit that my brand of anti F.A.R.T.I.N.G. has put a few of the F.A.R.T.S. back on the F.A.R.T. track. :tongue2:

you are expelled, too, BG!!! :rock: xxx

Agreed. I think we should join forces against that upstart Watersiren she thinks she is in charge now banning us from this thread.:handshake:

Latest posts

Back