Mario De Luigi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
I am watching the Mario De Luigi hour. I haven't tried any of the products, but they look tempting, plus i trust the fact that they are Italian. I have just ordered the Magic Up All Over Corrector. i am really curious to try it.
Have you tried the range? thank you :flower:xxxx

I haven't tried the range, WS, but I do like Mario, I find him very charming and love his voice.

I used to buy his Italian marble powder, and it was brilliant, but he doesn't do it anymore, but does something similar...which I've not tried. With the IMP there was a copyright issue going on 'cause now Jerome Alexander claims to have invented it, also Phillipe Chancel. The rest of the MDL I've tried, I was rather disappointed with I'm afraid to say, eyeshadow colours seemed to only come in various shades of browns and sludges, and were very crumbly, and the lipglosses had no staying power.

I bought a whole kit from IW when they used to sell it. Haven't used it much tho', the hype was more exciting than the products IMVHO.

Love your Avatar Eva, is he a labradoodle?? :4:

Snuffles won't want to miss it, she and I both felt that we would allow him to demonstrate his Lift-Up on us any old time...

wondered if his makeup is similar to Laura Geller as they both use the baked formulas ? Think JR is looking good in it anyway.

i have wondered the same thing, fairynuff, plus the fact that both are manufactured in Italy.
JR looks lovely! :)

Never liked his make overs and not a fan of the bronzed look. He was very popular on IW though.

I used to watch him on IW and thought he came across as very charming and charismatic.

I bought some of his Italian Marble years ago and thought it was quite pleasant to use. Wouldn't touch the "Italian Marble" that Oompah-Loompah JA sells though!

Last edited:
I bought a whole kit from IW when they used to sell it. Haven't used it much tho', the hype was more exciting than the products IMVHO.

Love your Avatar Eva, is he a labradoodle?? :4:

Thanks, she is. She's 3 & such a soft lump.:heart: her to bits.

I had some of his make up when he was on IW - his Italian Marble was superb, but everything else was awful. Lipsticks melted and came off too quickly, mascara gave me panda eyes - but I have to say that the stuff he's doing on QVC looks to be totally different anyway. But he seems a lovely fella...very charming...

Funny how we all have different opinons when we watch the same thing,I found him very rough with the models, poor girls, and the mascara was all clumpy,mmm funny ol world eh.

I am watching the Mario De Luigi hour. I haven't tried any of the products, but they look tempting, plus i trust the fact that they are Italian. I have just ordered the Magic Up All Over Corrector. i am really curious to try it.
Have you tried the range? thank you :flower:xxxx

i agreed with Julia's comment on the model looking good with just the All Over Corrector on, also saying 'you know how when you just put on foundation you can just look worse until you get on the rest of your makeup, but not with this'. I knew exactly what she meant when she said this! Haven't tried the range myself, Watersiren, but looks very promising.

I was watching last night, and as a beauty product freak really wanted to like his stuff. When he was putting the various bases on the models and they did before and after side by side shots he kept saying 'look the wrinkles have gone', sadly the wrinkles hadn't gone at all. I also thought he was a little slap dash when applying makeup to the models - poor things :eek:|

You think he is rough putting on the makeup. You should see Mr Umpa Lumpa Jerome Alexander on IW, he has blinded one that one model.

Jerome is known as 'Grandad Orange Gob' in our house, both for his colour and his rough application of products:angel:

Latest posts

Back