Mally's company for sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I need to buy a Japanese face mask lol for fear people think I`m being uncouth or ill mannered. I had ear surgery a few weeks ago and have had a rebuild of the inner mastoid area plus a new eardrum grafted and for 6 months I have to sneeze and cough with my mouth wide open, I cannot blow my nose even if I develop a cold and I have to pack my ear when I shower and errrr I must never become constipated because of the ummmm pushing involved. If I fail to do all of the above I will blow the new eardrum and damage the internal micro surgery. So I guess I`m Public Hazard No 1 ...

I think I need to buy a Japanese face mask lol for fear people think I`m being uncouth or ill mannered. I had ear surgery a few weeks ago and have had a rebuild of the inner mastoid area plus a new eardrum grafted and for 6 months I have to sneeze and cough with my mouth wide open, I cannot blow my nose even if I develop a cold and I have to pack my ear when I shower and errrr I must never become constipated because of the ummmm pushing involved. If I fail to do all of the above I will blow the new eardrum and damage the internal micro surgery. So I guess I`m Public Hazard No 1 ...

Beware then any opiate-based painkillers as part of your treatment - they are notorious for causing constipation.

Aside from that - I hope you are now reasonably pain free and recovering well. Good luck with the pitfalls you have to avoid to keep the recovering going smoothly. I hope it gives you the result you are hoping for.

oh dear, Expect to see lots of DVF wrap dresses and bling jewellery up for sale on Ebay USA

I was quite surprised at the liquidation news. Just goes to show 'celeb' connections go stale after a while.

I don't think the product is worthy of selling on QVC. Mallys make up range regarding colour is all wrong if you are typical fair skinned. All seem to be yellow or oranged based.
I like the way Mally says "if too fair use to highlight".. yep right if I want to look like a lemon
"if too dark use to contour" - Ommpah loompah city!

How ironic that the two products which are a massive hit are the face defender and mascara, both of which are no colour gambles

As for the face defender - no panic buying required
covergirl TruMagic
is a great dupe

and still works out cheaper importing from USA (Not available in UK)

I wish Mally luck

Last edited:
oh dear, Expect to see lots of DVF wrap dresses and bling jewellery up for sale on Ebay USA

I was quite surprised at the liquidation news. Just goes to show 'celeb' connections go stale after a while.

I don't think the product is worthy of selling on QVC. Mallys make up range regarding colour is all wrong if you are typical fair skinned. All seem to be yellow or oranged based.
I like the way Mally says "if too fair use to highlight".. yep right if I want to look like a lemon
"if too dark use to contour" - Ommpah loompah city!

How ironic that the two products which are a massive hit are the face defender and mascara, both of which are no colour gambles

As for the face defender - no panic buying required
covergirl TruMagic
is a great dupe

and still works out cheaper importing from USA (Not available in UK)

I wish Mally luck

Not according to the review in the video you posted - the reviewer didn't find it mattifying at all.

It's a horrible place. Children are forced to attend cramming classes until 4am. There is so much pressure on people to succeed many people can't cope. They have vending machines selling dirty knickers in metro stations, the politeness is forced, ritualistic and fake. By far one of the worst places I've ever been.

.......dirty knickers from a vending machine?

They sell used socks on eBay to cater for certain fetishes, too.

Put me right off browsing there for socks, I can tell you!

I wonder if there is anything I would like 'worn' from a presenter...Hmmm maybe DeJager George's shirt (but it would probably have fake tan on the collar)

Looking at this further the face defender in this kit, described as travel size is 11.5g and fullsize is 13g so it is a good size and so makes the kit look better value than I initially thought as I just assumed the face defender would be considerably smaller than the normal size.

I was watching this version on eBay - it went for £49!

Yes, it is good value, but I prefer the full size compact to use. It's a daily staple for me as it really keeps the oil at bay. YSL have something similar in a pretty compact that's almost as good as FD in use, but I still prefer FD's texture.

Anyone have any news about what's happening and if Mally products will still be produced and sold?

Latest posts

Back