Mally TSV 6/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone have any news or thoughts as to what this might be please?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Me too! I'm looking for some good makeup for when I get wed so will check this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mally TSV 6/4/12

Ear plugs at the ready.... bullet proof of course...

Last edited:
There will be a pink lipgloss and a mascara in it. Mark my words.

Think its Fierce Face in five minutes collection look it up in qvc,usa its got a new foundation and eye shadow,eye liner pretty much new everthing and yes a pink lipstick lol

I wonder: will we get the kit on auto-delivery, or maybe one of the later US drops of the kit? Or will we be fobbed off with the surplus that didn't sell when it was the US TSV? Hmmmmm??

Jude xx

I wonder: will we get the kit on auto-delivery, or maybe one of the later US drops of the kit? Or will we be fobbed off with the surplus that didn't sell when it was the US TSV? Hmmmmm??

Jude xx

Oh no not another repeat of the LG fiasco!

Wow, according to the image in the newsletter we are getting the full US TSV! Wonders will never cease...

Hi the us one which is identical is 72 dollars so i think it will be around £45

I got a card advertising it:

"The kit includes 3 exciting new product launches - a Liquid Foundation that's specially designed to stay on all day.
A Face Defender Liquid Blush to give a long lasting & softly flushed look to your cheeks.
And for eyes there's an Express-O Lane Eyeliner in a gorgeous & wearable deep brown shade that will make your eyes simply pop!

To complete the collection there's also an Evercolor Shadow Stick in new Trailblazing Brown, Volumizing Mascara & a High Shine Liquid Lipstick.

Friday 6th April at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm"

Includes:
1.0-fl-oz Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation

0.39-fl-oz Volumizing Mascara in Black--Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Mascara 2010 and 2011!

0.75-fl-oz Liquid Face Defender Blush in Lighter or Deeper, both pinky-peach shades; Lighter comes with Fair, Light, and Medium foundations; Deeper comes with Tan and Rich foundations--exclusive to QVC until 8/1/12!

0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Espress-O Lane, a deep, rich brown--exclusive to QVC until 8/1/12!

0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick in Trailblazing Brown, a golden brown with a touch of shimmer--exclusive to QVC until 8/1/12!

0.12-oz Hi-Shine Liquid Lipstick--2011 Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Lip Product--in Lipety Split, a gilded pink shade exclusive to QVC until 8/1/12!

Bag

Taken from QVC.com

I've not tried Mally before but this looks tempting especially with the free p&p!
Have any of you tried these products and how do they perform?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back