Mally TSV 22/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks.
Ordered the 6 Piece guide to gorgeous eyes. For the past 3 years I have not found a brand to rival Mally on eye make up.

Just posted a question on Q Facebook page asking why Ali is claiming all the items in tomorrows TSV are full size when the foundation is 4g smaller than the version they usually sell. Wonder is that will alter any statements made tomorrow re size and price comparison or whether they will just ignore any inconvenient facts as usual!

Just a thought............ the Oscars are happening this weekend in the U.S. soooooooooo how come this top celebrity make-up artist isn't 'doing her stuff' at this A lister event to give further credence to her range, instead of appearing on a shopping channel on this side of the pond ????

(we seem to be 'treated' to a Mally tsv once every 7 weeks or so, funny that !)

The foundation looks so orange and dry. I love Mally`s mascara and eyesticks but the foundation just doesn`t appeal and AY still looks part tin man, Mally makeup or not.

Here I am tonight doing my usual flicking channels trying to find something to hold my interest, then I noticed yet another Mally TSV.

I have to admit that sometimes i get thoughts in my head, and think I'm the only one thinking such thoughts until I see on here, that others feel the same.

I don't know what it is about QVC but they are really bugging me more so in these past few months. Do we really need to see so many Yankee Candle hours, and the repeated TSVs like this one such as Mally - yawn, yes it's good, but I have my preferences all of which are better by far than most ranges of makeup sold on QVC.

Give us something new please QVC.

Ali Young mentioned the correct size but then Mally shortly after said all are full size...

Glad I'm not the only one thought this 'Brissles' . If Molly was the make up artist to the stars as we are so often told, she certainly wouldn't be in the UK this weekend.

Oh drat! I went and caved in!!!!
I want the concealer and the brushes! I want to try the lip gloss and brow product- which looks like it will last longer than the brow sticks do.
I will keep the mascara in my stash and it will get used eventually.
I will probably sell the foundation and the eyeliner.
Twas the easy pays wot did it! Lol.

I think AY looks better tonight without the Bobbie Brown shimmer brick look.

WHAT?????? Not on my TV!!! She was Tin Man shiny with two big strips under each eye , foundation way too pale(she look really washed out) and the eye make way too pale for her with the ultra heavy black eyeliner. Now as I said in the other thread, usually when the guest is over with a makeup TSV she looks good. Boy she must have pissed someone off. Seeing her wearing it I am surprised any of the TSV has sold.

I've yet to see Mally start on a make-up free face, she just puts make-up on top of make-up and to me the models look like drag queens with it on, it shows every line and crease, no don't like it, way too heavy also the packaging to me looks like childrens play make up, pink with faux crocodile pink. I do laugh though when she tries to rub off her "bullet proof" eye liners, that demo would be more credible if she didn't cup her hand, and actually did try rubbing the drawn lines of eye liner off.

I've yet to see Mally start on a make-up free face, she just puts make-up on top of make-up and to me the models look like drag queens with it on, it shows every line and crease, no don't like it, way too heavy also the packaging to me looks like childrens play make up, pink with faux crocodile pink. I do laugh though when she tries to rub off her "bullet proof" eye liners, that demo would be more credible if she didn't cup her hand, and actually did try rubbing the drawn lines of eye liner off.

I have tried it and rubbed my hand really hard. I promise you it does not budge. However the back of hand is clean and dry with no cream of any kind. I imagine if some people have oily eyelids or eye creams on it may not have the same effect as rubbing the hand. However I wear Mally eyeliner from 7 am until 10pm and it lasts all day on me. In fact all of my mally eye make up stays put all day and looks freshly applied before I remove it.

Alison did say that Mally sees warmth in all skin tones and doesn't do foundation for a cool skin tone, so the foundation wouldn't be of use to me. The rest of it does look good though, it does seem like good value. I agree with Weathergirl, I find the Mally make up does have good staying power.

I am still looking for the perfect mascara. I only put the stuff on my top lashes, AND (as a tip from top beautician) I dab some powder under my lower lashes to prevent 'leakage' from the top. BUT after a couple of hours I look in the mirror and I look like a panda - a smudgy line of black under my lower lid has appeared. So, I find myself continually finger wiping my bottom lid in case smudging has occurred. When you're on a 'hot' lunch date it ain't a good look !!

ANY IDEAS ????

I watched the launch show and it made me laugh when AY asked Mally if her nose and teeth were her own and Mally replied " gee if I was buying a new nose do you honestly think this is the one I would choose ?"
I know they have a lot of banter between them but the question did seem to be a bit impertinent. How would AY have liked it if Mally had asked her about her wonky teeth ?

I think that was extremely rude of A Y to ask that,plus she always thinks she's being funny when she asks questions like that,I don't know how the guests put up with her.

Latest posts

Back