Mally TSV 12/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If that's the Flawless Finish foundation in the kit, I could be tempted as I love that stuff and have run out - will rest on the price and colour of the shadow stick as I like the mascara but have tons of eyeliners and highlighters, plus the brush doesn't look all that.

Think I will pass on this one!

Quite disappointed with the last kit i bought, The Eyeliner and Mascara didn't really perform for me!

With the deepest respect to those with olive undertones, I get quite frustrated that Mally seems to cater for people with yellow undertones a LOT, and I find her foundation cremes especially smell of chemicals (english rose, sensitive pink moaner here)

There are far better Brands out there e.g. Boots No7, Rimmell, some LG, L'Oreal and many more! :mysmilie_59:

I love her high-shine liquid lipstick which makes a great lip gloss and lasts for ages. I haven't tried anything else from her range.

Well I'm surprised that no one has posted anything about the TSV; in years gone by there'd be excited chatter on here.

The foundation on our Tiff does not look good, and Mally has just highlighted her crows feet. This type of foundation compact are a bit of a swizz; you're only getting a paltry 12g - imagine a teeny-weeny tube of foundation that size!

Well I'm surprised that no one has posted anything about the TSV; in years gone by there'd be excited chatter on here.

The foundation on our Tiff does not look good, and Mally has just highlighted her crows feet. This type of foundation compact are a bit of a swizz; you're only getting a paltry 12g - imagine a teeny-weeny tube of foundation that size!

I was thinking that too, Akimbo and there's not much chatter on Q's FB page - think they're pushing their luck with the frequency of Mally TSVs!

You've hit the nail on the head Tarketta. How many brown shimmer shadow sticks do they think we need?

Mally TSV'S are ok but the price of the smaller kits or individual items are ridiculous. Think a lot of people bought goodies from Tarte with 4 EZ pay which was a fab TSV loving the palette.

Should Tiffany be subjected to close up's? Having caught sight of her in the 7p.m hour with Manic Mally slapping on the TSV her (Tiff's) top lip area is decidedly odd-- fillers/ botox? I don't know but is this really better than ageing naturally? A case of another frozen face.Just wishing Mally's mouth would freeze, that's me switching off now.

I think most of the beauty TSV's have lost their appeal. There used to be pages and pages full on here. Not sure whether it's the rising prices or boring TSV's .

You're so right. I was just looking on st.com to see if there was another thread on the Mally TSV as I couldn't believe we only had 2 pages of discussion! How things have changed.

Latest posts

Back