Mally POTM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ordered the monthly special face defender, i am sitting on my hands as i don't really have oily skin but it does look good. Anyone tried it?

i have been using it for months and love it. I have never used powder, and this is really different. I have bought the pick of the month as it's almost a BOGOF but not quite. If you do buy it remember to dab not rub and use only a tiny bit.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Must admit I don't really like it. No matter how carefully I apply it, I feel I'm removing my foundation underneath and it seems to make my skin look really flat and dull.

Maybe it really is better for an oiler skin?

I really like the idea of it but when I see Mally using it on air the sponge does seem to remove a fair bit of foundation, which dusting powder dosen't. Would love to get a bit more feed back about this before I purchase, all advice gratefully received girls (and boys too!) S x

I was tempted but have got so used to using BE tinted mineral veil now I had a serious word with myself as I wondered why on earth would I even contemplate buying something to replace something else that works really well?! Nuts! Like Polly says I would be concerned that even with my combination skin it may make it look too matt.

forgot to add that although my skin is fine now it can be dry and sensitive, never oily.

forgot to add that although my skin is fine now it can be dry and sensitive, never oily.

Ah ha, that may be the key to who may prefer it W ;). I still get occasional small breakouts & I do get "nose shine" so my skin is deffo oily/combination.

Have to say tho' since reading all about the positive aspects of silicone in primers thanks to Minim's post some weeks ago I started using my Mally eye & face primers b4 foundation. That stuff is fab! No more nose shine yet my skin still looks & feels totally natural, not matt & chalky just balanced. I was at a conference and with that & the travelling I was on the go for 15 hours prior to arriving home. To my amazement my foundation stayed put all that time, no touch-ups required! I was very impressed. Not sure how Mally's primers compare to Laura Geller's spackle but I got the OTO of that too last week so will try both. This primer lark is a revelation for me! :)

Last edited:
I have used the Laura geller matte product which i like , never tried this thou

Latest posts

Back