Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

awwwwww
I am truly tempted to buy the discovery set. I wasn't interested at all, but this looks a nice set, and i haven't bought any make up for a year now
I have dark hair, and a yellow based fair-medium skintone, but am not porcelain either
The light pink will be no use on me, hmm shall i go for the deep pink or peach, lighter as life.
Or maybe I stay a good girl and buy nuffink...

awwwwww
I am truly tempted to buy the discovery set. I wasn't interested at all, but this looks a nice set, and i haven't bought any make up for a year now
I have dark hair, and a yellow based fair-medium skintone, but am not porcelain either
The light pink will be no use on me, hmm shall i go for the deep pink or peach, lighter as life.

Oh please please please buy something and make me feel better. I bought lighter life. Sadly it's only my wallet that's lighter after today.

Can I say that in my defence, I got caught up in Love A'kin's excitement I think :clapping: and ended up with a shiney eye thingy wand, a discovery kit and a TSV. I know I'm not a F.A.R.T. but I do think I need a a good slap to put me back on the straight and narrow..... I can't really blame other people for my complete weakness.

Let me step up to be the first to give you a virtual slap round the chops. Love A'kin is a naughty girl and does not set a good example. I think she needs a good talking to failing that I am happy to administer a slap round the chops to her too.

awwwwww

it seems you have a 'warm' complexion, Tia. i would choose a peach palette, if i were you.

Let me step up to be the first to give you a virtual slap round the chops. Love A'kin is a naughty girl and does not set a good example. I think she needs a good talking to failing that I am happy to administer a slap round the chops to her too.

Oh you have made me laugh - thank you. That's very funny - and it's thoroughly deserved, slap duly noted. I shall not buy 'owt else for a good few weeks now.

I was thinking to buy the peach one, but I don't like the eyeshadow, i prefer the eyeshadow included in the pink set

decisions....decisions.....:ANYWORD:

Allow me to help you out here. DON'T BUY EITHER. Seemples.

AY has just said we cannot get Mally officially anywhere else. it seems she has excluded the black market. qvc are becoming flexible in their approach and statements. :giggle: xxx

I used to be so bad that even though I know it doesnt suite me, I would have bought something from this range just in case.

I have drawers and bags full of make up and really really cannot buy any more just to add to the stockpile! Every single piece that I own was going to make me look younger, brighter, more awake, sexy, seductive and the rest. It didnt :sad: I have half a dozen bits that help me face the day and I have been daft keep buying without considering what it can really do for me.

I just looked on the QVC site to see what all the fuss is about and to see if I would be tempted by any of this Mally stuff. I have been f.a.r.ting so much lately that I am officially cured of buying tat. I am taking one day at a time but the signs are looking good for total abstinance.

I just looked on the QVC site to see what all the fuss is about and to see if I would be tempted by any of this Mally stuff. I have been f.a.r.ting so much lately that I am officially cured of buying tat. I am taking one day at a time but the signs are looking good for total abstinance.

Ah but you were obviously wavering a bit there LoveHeart weren't you?? Enough to go and have a wee shifty at the website.......??

Yes, I admit it. I had a little peep but I f.a.r.ted and hey presto not tempted.

Then you're a far better woman than I, and I take my hat off to you for your steadfast willpower - good for you! Are you quite sure you too don't want to 'lose 5 lbs off your face' with a shimmer shape and glow,?? Ho hum, I know I bought stuff but my head doesn't zip up the back....... they don't half go on.

Can I say that in my defence, I got caught up in Love A'kin's excitement I think :clapping: and ended up with a shiney eye thingy wand, a discovery kit and a TSV. I know I'm not a F.A.R.T. but I do think I need a a good slap to put me back on the straight and narrow..... I can't really blame other people for my complete weakness.

I hope your excitement didn't involve plumbing problems? :tongue2:

:FART: *Bends over* :D

The day's nearly over honeybun. I'll be good tomorrow I pwomise. :wink2: :D

awwwwww

I am amazed that that kit didn't sell out yet. It's such a bargain! :clapping:

Although they were very confusing about the colours on air I thought!

Definitely Peach for you then my lovely. If you have yellow tones and can use bronzers then maybe the darker one? Can you use any QVC foundations we might know - to give us an idea of your skintone?

Maybe you could save a search on "The Bay" for the eyeshadow you prefer or put a notice on here for a swap in case somebody feels the same as you but in reverse?

Latest posts

Back