Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hope my discovery kit come tomorrow, can't wait to have a play after all the positive comments on here!

i hope you get it soon, fairynuff. it is subtle and neutral. "there is sth there, but not sure what" look.
as L A'k has suggested, once you have applied the whole kit (it takes less than a min), please get outside and have a look into a mirror.

I am sooooooo pleased you like it honey. :clapping: Being a make up connoisseur like myself I *thought* you would - but I was still a bit nervous cos it is a subtle "plays with light" effect rather than a splodge of definable colour and that's not everybody's cup of tea.

I wish my TSV would get here soon. Every night when I'm falling asleep pretty much my last thought is "wonder if it'll get here tomorrow?"

I'm SO sad aren't I???? :eek:

You said it Lk.:giggle:x

Where's mine Where's mine Where's mine Where's mine Where's mine Where's mine Where's mine. I want a go!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

I received my OTO Nude lip look and it was opened, tried on and sent back within 15 minutes!

The most awful colour, don't care what anyone says those models did not have the primer, liner and gloss on as they has a nice caramel colour on me it was orange!

The lipgloss is hard to get out of tube and as I said the colour was shocking.

I received my OTO Nude lip look and it was opened, tried on and sent back within 15 minutes!

The most awful colour, don't care what anyone says those models did not have the primer, liner and gloss on as they has a nice caramel colour on me it was orange!

The lipgloss is hard to get out of tube and as I said the colour was shocking.

Oh dear what a shame! I often find that nudes have a nasty orangey cast on me . That MAC Lip Liner Spice that everybody seemed to rate a few years ago was pure orange on me - and not a nice orange at that.

It's so hard to see colours on the TV. I always have to be careful with my telly too cos I think I'm getting pink and when it arrives it's peach!

Really sorry that you were so disappointed my lovely. :(

Argh! I can't get the video to work. Will have to wait until OH comes home. Maybe it's all part of Loveheart's cunning plan to keep on the fart and narrow. :smirk:

Argh! I can't get the video to work. Will have to wait until OH comes home. Maybe it's all part of Loveheart's cunning plan to keep on the fart and narrow. :smirk:

aw, i hope your OH is home soon, TF. :giggle: xxx

you want this...you want this...can't wait...

I think you could be right Watersiren. You anti fart you :wave2:

And really, I hardly have a "collection" of make up. Some new blusher/highlighter to go with the CD I'm about to purchase would be a place to start. Plus there is always the 30 MBG right?

Since my skin is beginning to look less bumpy/lumpy I'm more inclined to wear blusher. Previously, it seemed to me, to emphasis my poor skin.

mind you, TF, this is not a traditional blusher, but it will highlight and define your cheekbones and eyes beautifully. :) xxx

It came - at last it arrrived and I like it! The sparkly pencil wand thingy is really good, and it's still on my eyes 10 hours after putting it there - very pretty. The discovery kit is nice too. I think because I've other stuff for 'sculpting' that I haven't noticed a huge difference but the finish to the products is lovely. I've started using Estee Lauder mineral foundation because I'd felt a lot of things were too 'heavy' and unlike other blush/highlighter products, the Mally one is not as obvious so goes well with the foundation. Well happy Love A'kin - thank you for the encouragement! My mum admired my blusher, I think I shall get her the same kit as one of her birthday presents......

Well the plan is obviously not working too well. Do you really need this kit TF/? I really don't think so. Try a little f.a.r.t. You may find you can resist afterwards.

Just checked out the TSV reviews since I'm still waiting for mine.

They're mostly positive, although it never ceases to amaze me how differently people can describe the same products! :D

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228278

I'm dying to know the colour of the eyeshadow stick. I'm hoping for a taupey coffeeish bronze but i suspect it will be a coppery bronze - which wouldn't be my top choice but I shall give it a go. I couldn't really tell what colour the lip crayon was either but I'm just hoping for "not orange"! :D

Just checked out the TSV reviews since I'm still waiting for mine.

They're mostly positive, although it never ceases to amaze me how differently people can describe the same products! :D

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228278

I'm dying to know the colour of the eyeshadow stick. I'm hoping for a taupey coffeeish bronze but i suspect it will be a coppery bronze - which wouldn't be my top choice but I shall give it a go. I couldn't really tell what colour the lip crayon was either but I'm just hoping for "not orange"! :D

Is this what is keeping you awake at 2.00am in the morning, worrying what the colours in the Mally TSV are goung to be? You really are a hopeless f.a.r.t.:headbang:

Is this what is keeping you awake at 2.00am in the morning, worrying what the colours in the Mally TSV are goung to be? You really are a hopeless f.a.r.t.:headbang:

Nah. bad things keep me awake so I try to think of pretty non serious things to keep myself amused until I can sleep. Otherwise I hit my worrying stride at full speed and get into too much of a tiz and then I won't sleep at all.

What got me off to sleep in the end was thinking about all the lovely things that Px do that might be in the TSV! :D

Thinking's not too bad is it? So long as I'm not buying? :tongue2:

Cheers for keeping an eye on me petal. :flower:

Latest posts

Back