Mally Beauty TSV 18/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JF was trying to scare people urging placing orders, saying Medium and Light may sell out in the midnight hour, stupid cow.
Medium is normally the most plentiful stock across all brands.

I felt most of the models on the launch looked really caked in makeup, not a good advert!

Has anyone gone for this yet? I am dithering - I love her primer and shadow sticks, plus that mascara in the black tube is excellent BUT I have foundation coming out of my ears and I just can't get on with that blush.

At £48 with the p&p I think it's expensive. I do like her primers, especially the one that comes in a jar, but I've got so many foundations at the moment that I'm not going to get this. And I hate that gold shadow stick, who wants to wear shiny gold? Been better with her more matt taupe. I watched a tiny bit of the launch, before JF did my head in, & thought the foundation looked thick & shiny on the model, plastered on to cover her redness.

I watched 5mins of Mally in the middle of her tsv, and couldn't get to the mute button fast enough, how anyone can listen to her screeching voice is beyond me, she will never manage to sell me anything, imo herself and Ali Young are unbearable to watch/listen to.

At £48 with the p&p I think it's expensive. I do like her primers, especially the one that comes in a jar, but I've got so many foundations at the moment that I'm not going to get this. And I hate that gold shadow stick, who wants to wear shiny gold? Been better with her more matt taupe. I watched a tiny bit of the launch, before JF did my head in, & thought the foundation looked thick & shiny on the model, plastered on to cover her redness.
I thought it looked shiny too and wondered if it dries on the skin or stays sticky.

I don't know what shade to go for, it's like IT cosmetics TSV all over again, arrrh...
I was watching the last hour on the tele and on my phone simultaneously, preferred the colours on my phone but don't know which screen was more true.

I find her foundations to be a bit too yellow.
What on earth was JF wearing in the launch hour, I just don't get this one sleeved top fashion, looks like they didn't have enough material to finish it.

I ordered this instead 230772

Can anyone remember when this 4KHD powder foundation and primer were in a Mally TSV, didn't the Neutralizing Primer have an SPF? I couldn't find any reference to it and can't find my tube of this primer (I may have used it up last year). Did I imagine this or has the formula changed? TIA

I recorded the launch but deleted it within minutes - the banshee howling was too much! I'm now struggling with Mally and Miss Ali because AY's glasses are reflecting the blue monitor screens in front of her; and I already have a low tolerance for screechy women!

Back to Franks...she wasn't wearing beige or a pastel outfit which is unusual, she also wasn't wearing Nails Inc Porchester Sq...I thought I was in an alternate reality...until they opened their mouths!

I ordered this one as well Akimbo, I wanted it since you posted it a few weeks ago, but was holding for the TSV in case I preferred the TSV to this little set but I prefer the little set to the TSV (ordered both).

The TSV with 4K powder contained this (found in Mally Beauty TSV 22/05/16 thread)

The foundation shades, at last ...

mally shades 2.jpg

Attachments

• mally shades.jpg
    mally shades.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 133
Indeed, JF playing dirty.

Yes this is a tactic used by Debbie Flint a lot, if they've sold three she's urging you to "get yours now!" (which is another tactic because it's not actually yours till you buy it) because come morning repeat, it mightn't be available, which of course it always is.

They also seemed to be selling the same kits on every hour. I remember the days when Mally had loads of kits at fab prices now the pickings are very slim.

They also seemed to be selling the same kits on every hour. I remember the days when Mally had loads of kits at fab prices now the pickings are very slim.

Every hour for the TSV and twice in the Mally hour. And selling almost the same products in the Mally hours, the TSV, twice, plus the quick extra flash of it on the screen, the lipstick trio, the big push for the concealer and the eye brightener, the eye liners and the shadow sticks and the translucent thingy in the pink compact, boring. I was surprised they didn't show that small set that Akimbo mentioned earlier on this thread, I bought it early as I thought it was going to fly out of the door once on air.

Don't know what all the fuss is with this brand! Mascara isn't good and the eyeliner smudges every time I use it! Probably one of the worst Mascaras I've ever tired as it was so dry! :mysmilie_514::mysmilie_514:

Latest posts

Back