Mally Beauty TSV 18/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't know what all the fuss is with this brand! Mascara isn't good and the eyeliner smudges every time I use it! Probably one of the worst Mascaras I've ever tired as it was so dry! :mysmilie_514::mysmilie_514:
This was my experience too but after the previous TSV got good scores I thought I’d try this brand again.

Don't know what all the fuss is with this brand! Mascara isn't good and the eyeliner smudges every time I use it! Probably one of the worst Mascaras I've ever tired as it was so dry! :mysmilie_514::mysmilie_514:

On QVC US forum the biggest complaints are since the brand was bought out the mascara is now rubbish.

As I said before might have been this thread, another poster on the same forum said Mally is the most returned brand in Ultra.

I bought a Mally TSV when the brand first came to qvc, and thought the mascara was awful, the liners were definitely not "bulletproof" and the lip glosses were just OK. The only product I liked was the blusher but not enough to repurchase.

I got my TSV yesterday, meh… The Medium is on the light side but too yellow and makes me look jaundiced, blusher difficult to get from the pan and almost non-existent on the skin, the eye stick is yellow and doesn’t go with the blusher, the mascara doesn't give volume just separates the lashes, don’t care much for the primer or the black eye liner. Wish I’d stopped being sucked into the hype. Back to my bnb, yet again.

Did anyone buy the lip sculpting pencils? Any opinions?
Yes, I bought the pencils - twice actually - and really like them. The liner side works well to prevent bleeding into lines around lips. This liner feels firmer - and stays in place better - than Lancôme and BobbiB which I also use. The fatter side can be worn alone for a very plumping, natural look. It also makes a terrific base for lipstick or gloss. Mally suggested joining across the bow and it seems to work well for me also. All in all, these would be one of my favourite Mally products that actually live up to the hype. I await delivery of the tsv with some trepidation now as I was sold in the blusher in the demos!

Yes, I bought the pencils - twice actually - and really like them. The liner side works well to prevent bleeding into lines around lips. This liner feels firmer - and stays in place better - than Lancôme and BobbiB which I also use. The fatter side can be worn alone for a very plumping, natural look. It also makes a terrific base for lipstick or gloss. Mally suggested joining across the bow and it seems to work well for me also. All in all, these would be one of my favourite Mally products that actually live up to the hype. I await delivery of the tsv with some trepidation now as I was sold in the blusher in the demos!

There are mixed reviews, some are five stars; it seems to suit some but obviously not all.
Let us know what your think of your TSV eilis.

Don't think I would buy this brand again!
Far better make up out there and cheaper too!

I was hoping it had improved since I bought it years ago.

I like the eye stick in the TSV but not the colour. I’m going to look out for a set, there’s one on the website at the moment but I’m not keen on the colours, shall wait until Mally’s next visit.

I’m still waiting for the delivery of the 3 piece kit with 4k powder, and hoping to like it.

Yes it does. It lasts pretty well but is easily removed. It's a thick stick, like the Mally one, rather than a thin eyeliner one. I tend to use it as a shadow, letting it go rounded at the end like the Mally ones already are, rather than sharpen it to a point, with the inbuilt sharpener, to use as a liner.
No7 is on 3 for 2 at the moment plus they're giving away No7 money off skincare & makeup vouchers, valid till the end of Feb, with anything you buy in Boots.

I have a couple of the Boots ones too and they`re good. I also use their mascara, the one in the red tube and all of the No 7 range are regularly on offer or you get money off vouchers at the till plus they regularly do free gifts.

I use a Boots No. 7 mascara - and have got a voucher somewhere, so I think I shall give the eye stick a try. Just have to chose my colour now.

Boots No7 do a lovely eye stick, very similar with a better range of colours.
I particularly like the Velvet Truffle colour as it isn't glittery at all, more like Mally's taupe but darker.
http://www.boots.com/no7-stay-perfect-shade-and-define-10166043

I got the Cool Mink yesterday and loving it, the colour and the staying power. Got the voucher and the bar code for triple points, plus the offer 2 for 3 is now on, so I'm going to go and browse again.

Thanks for the tips re Boots No.7, I'm going to hit Boots & investigate ( & the alternatives to LE C&P which have been suggested in another post) especially as there are offers @ the moment.You never know I might just start to save some money!

Latest posts

Back