Makeup before/afters --- ggggrrrrr....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is exactly why I loathe QVC! How on earth are women supposed to relate to the flawless 'models' on screen when buying cosmetics of all things is beyond me! Why can't they just cut the cr*p and use REAL women who might actually enjoy a nice pampering session once in a while instead of these 'perfect, prissy' mannequins?

The thing that bugs me is that all these models have one chin and perfect bone structure so of course they're going to look good.:envy:

But how about people like me with at least 3 chins, no visible cheekbones and tiny, hooded eyes???? How about getting some "real" women to do make-up demonstrations on then we all might learn something.

lol. how about buying a balaclava on fashion day?

Jo who models for the LG shows has quite a frightening stare. For those of you old enough to remember the stare reminds me of the keyboard player that used to be with sparks.

OMG yes I am old enough to remember Sparks & that guy scared the life out of me when I was young:grin:. Agree Jo has a similar glare.

OMG! that man used to scare the be-geezus out of me as a child! Hitler on keyboards!!

Him and Yootha Joyce were responsible for a lot of trauma in my primary school years, but the confounding thing is I loved The Sparks and George and Mildred.

Is it any wonder I'm such disturbed human being???:grin:

Right...I'm off to watch some miners get rescued, should be happening around now,innit?

Hopefully there will be fisticuffs, the wives beating 7 shades of bleep outta these men for having to endure this wait with mistresses they didn't even know about,till the men got trapped.

Bring on the fireworks.

Yippee kay yay!!!!!!!!!

I agree about Jo and the stare.
Ali the Butler Wilson model is another one with a very demonic stare,my little neice is scared of her!!

Latest posts

Back