Major respect to Ali keenan on the ken paves show.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She was sporting a short auburn wig, which she looked stunning in. And she just changed it to a blonde one on camera. Of course she has very little of her own hair but she was totally up for it and why not.

What a lovely self confident Lady, and such a great presenter...

Just watched, totally agree. Very brave thing to do - and she even managed to make a joke about it when they took the wig off to reveal a very short dark brown pixie crop "I bet you all thought I was a natural blonde didn't you?" :grin: . Respect!! (and actually, you know what? she really could carry off the little pixie crop if she wanted to!). Brilliant Ali, well done you...:nod:

When I realised it was Ali doing the show, I thought she'd probably change wigs but off camera but I was delighted for her that she had the confidence to do it for all to see.

She has been through so much but she has come through the other side and she must feel great to be back at work.

Way cool Alison! You have probably helped a lot of strangers today and I'm delighted that you're back in action.

I didn't see it but am watching now. I have always liked her but the way she has coped with her health issues is awesome. Way to go Ali ... woohoo!!

And much as I love Julia it makes her "don't look don't look while Ken changes my wig" comment last night look a bit daft. Julia was having fun though.

he put a long wig on her at one point and she had a bit of a moment. it was a split second but she said "thats made me feel a bit wooah". i think she caught herself on the monitor and it must have reminded her of her own hair after she took all that time growing it. she recovered pronto though, she's a telly pro!

I thought Ken also enjoyed Alis company and showed his respect for her, he seems a really nice chap

Latest posts

Back