Lunchtime Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it funny how we all see people differently, I don't find Charlie or Dale smarmy, they're two of the most easy to watch presenters for me.

I find Dale very 'cheesy' like one of the 80's gameshow hosts. As for Charlie, I am not too sure what I feel about him, sometimes he comes across as very 'slick' (in an a bad way) and then other times he is genuinely funny and 'connected' with the guest presenters. I do though find his comments about how if he has done something wrong or he has perhaps said something that maybe he shouldn't have done, he always states that his name is one of the other presenters (usually Dale), or that the show will be recorded and he will be getting his 'marching orders', lets face that is very unlikely as hardly anyone actually gets the sack (I know Julian Ballyntyne did and I think there were 'difference of opinions between Debbie Greenwood and the management), but usually it is the presenters who want to leave and then saying that how many then come back?

I find Dale very 'cheesy' like one of the 80's gameshow hosts. As for Charlie, I am not too sure what I feel about him, sometimes he comes across as very 'slick' (in an a bad way) and then other times he is genuinely funny and 'connected' with the guest presenters. I do though find his comments about how if he has done something wrong or he has perhaps said something that maybe he shouldn't have done, he always states that his name is one of the other presenters (usually Dale), or that the show will be recorded and he will be getting his 'marching orders', lets face that is very unlikely as hardly anyone actually gets the sack (I know Julian Ballyntyne did and I think there were 'difference of opinions between Debbie Greenwood and the management), but usually it is the presenters who want to leave and then saying that how many then come back?

Could see him doing a game show, that's funny! Don't take him to serious & always quite professional & pleasant! Liked Debbie G what a shame they let her go. Only one I know who left & came back was Debbie F? Pippa took a sabbatical I think?? Who else came back? :mysmilie_46:

Latest posts

Back