Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 21/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another skincare 'guru' not mentioning the added help from surgery? I am still thinking of that American model on the Prai show who was 71.I am not convinced she had never had 'help', I am not saying they should detail their procedures but it is wrong to infer that the results are down to a particular skincare brand/regime.

Another skincare 'guru' not mentioning the added help from surgery? I am still thinking of that American model on the Prai show who was 71.I am not convinced she had never had 'help', I am not saying they should detail their procedures but it is wrong to infer that the results are down to a particular skincare brand/regime.

It's a form of lying, really, when people are economical with the truth. Withhold certain key facts and let people draw their own conclusions based on the facts revealed. It will work with some people, and maybe that's all that people are concerned about. Interestingly, though, I don't think it looks like Kathy Kangas has had any work done.

I'm still using up items from a TSV around 9months ago and it did nothing for my skin.It doesn't deliver enough moisture for an older drier skin.

I was once tempted by Lulu's TSV and back it went - no better than any average range. Lulu obviously has had cosmetic surgery so why doesn't she just come out with it - you can tell round her mouth. I'm not saying that's bad - she looks great - but please don't pretend.

Judith Williams' products are far better - especially her eye and neck creams.

CC

Blimey, that old pink peony aint half earning its money in hiding the notes on the table. It was quite fresh when Lulu started selling her wares, but now its looking dusty and faded just like the old girl herself !!!

He face looks so false ....can't kid me and many others love .......don't care if you Sang Man Who Sold The World...by Bowie...you're not selling that stuff to me :giggle:

Mail on Sunday has a Time Bomb special offer tomorrow. £19.99 for £105.50 worth and it includes the p & p, you can order up to 3 sets but you have to belong to the MyMail scheme.

It wouldn't surprise me if it did go bust because its been found out for being very average.People must be realising its not going to make them look like Lulu.It may be OK for a basic moisturiser on fairly young skin but all the hype about turning back time and making the skin look dewy is rubbish.I still havent worked out what the coconut lotion is meant to do.It has no reaction on my skin whatsoever .I get more result from splashing my face with water.......Id never buy it again.

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Anti Ageing Game Changers Collection
Item Number: 208372
QVC Price £75.00
Today's Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Lulu's Time Bomb includes a supersize version of hero product Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream, Powerball Intensive Moisturiser and Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel, and Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream and Youth Juice Secret Oil in handy travel sizes, plus a pack of ten Take-Off Time Polishing Pads. Designed to combat the key reasons for skin ageing - including loss of moisture, oil and regeneration - Lulu's Time Bomb Anti-Ageing Game Changers Collection has all your complexion concerns covered.

The jet set - with travel sizes of the Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream and Youth Juice Secret Oil, packing light just got that little bit easier.

Quench thirsty skin - Powerball Intense Moisturiser is a super-hydrating cream, created for particularly dehydrated skin, or anyone who feels their regular day cream is lacking the moisturising clout they need.

A dynamic duo - infused with a blend of oils, Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel and Youth Juice Secret Oil are skincare essentials designed to help dramatically rehydrate and smooth your complexion to take your moisturising regime to the next level and give your complexion a glow.

Contains:

1 x Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream (100ml; super-size) - the range's hero product is designed to enhance the appearance of suppleness and elasticity in target areas, plus help rebalance texture and brighten the appearance of pigmentation for a more even-looking skin tone. Formulated with lanachrys, pea extract and hyaluronic acid
1 x Powerball Intensive Moisturiser (45ml; full size) - an intensive formula that helps to restore moisture to dehydrated skin. Contains ecotin
1 x Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (30ml; full size) - designed to counteract environmental effects on your skin to create a fuller, firmer and smoother-looking complexion
1 x Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream (30ml; travel size) - cleanses, moisturises and gently and effectively lifts dead skin cells to reveal fresher-looking skin. Contains small crystals like the ones used in professional microdermabrasion
1 x Youth Juice Secret Oil (17ml; travel size) - a lightweight, quickly-absorbed oil designed to soften skin and leave a natural-looking glow. Contains a blend of oils including olive, kukui, avocado and jojoba, plus vitamins E and C
1 x Take-Off Time Polishing Pads (pack of 10) - designed to lift away dead cells to reveal glowing, healthy-looking skin, these two-sided cotton pads feature a soft, downy side that helps lift away dirt and make-up residue, and a textured side that helps to enhance your chosen cleanser's exfoliating effects

How to use:
Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw and Chest Cream:

Morning and evening, massage with upward strokes to your jawline, neck and décolleté

Powerball Moisturiser:

Apply evenly and liberally, morning and night, avoiding eye area
Collagen Bomb:
Smooth one to two pumps worth of product evenly over your face, and neck if desired
Can be used both morning and evening

Youth Juice Secret Oil:

Apply a small amount with fingertips onto clean face and neck
Allow to absorption before applying other products

Take-Off Time Cleanser:

Morning and evenings, apply with fingers and gently massage
Rinse with warm water

Take-Off Time Polishing Pads:

Use with Take Off Time Cleanser's to make the most of its buffing action
Dampen a pad and massage with the rougher textured side
Then use the smooth textured side, after soaking with warm water, to remove any residual cream, and finish by rinsing with warm water

Behind the brand
Developed by the award-winning team behind the original John Frieda products and in collaboration with international pop icon Lulu, this powerhouse skincare range targets the tell-tale signs of ageing, focusing on skin aging factors including loss of moisture, oil and regeneration to give a radiant and youthful-looking complexion.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208372

This is what the Mail is offering for £19.99

Take-off Time Cleansing Cream (125ml) RRP £15
Creamy, moisturising cleanser contains professional grade crystals to gently buff away skin's dull, dry surface layer and reveal a fresh, glowing complexion.

Polishing Pads (10 pads) RRP £5.50
Perfect skin-polishing partners to Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream.

Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega (100ml) RRP £24
A modern tonic loaded with omega-rich Coconut Oil and Chia Oil includes two potent Hyaluronic Acids for a hydrated, smooth supple complexion.

Glory Days Day Cream (45ml) RRP £28
4-in-1 multi-tasking day cream that moisturises, primes, tightens and brightens and leaves skin smooth and flawless.

Flashback Night Cream (45ml) RRP £33
Light, imperceptible cream acts like a paraffin wax treatment to lock in moisture and potent anti-aging actives overnight. Wake to visibly smoother, plumper, dewy-fresh skin.

This is what the Mail is offering for £19.99

Take-off Time Cleansing Cream (125ml) RRP £15
Creamy, moisturising cleanser contains professional grade crystals to gently buff away skin's dull, dry surface layer and reveal a fresh, glowing complexion.

Polishing Pads (10 pads) RRP £5.50
Perfect skin-polishing partners to Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream.

Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega (100ml) RRP £24
A modern tonic loaded with omega-rich Coconut Oil and Chia Oil includes two potent Hyaluronic Acids for a hydrated, smooth supple complexion.

Glory Days Day Cream (45ml) RRP £28
4-in-1 multi-tasking day cream that moisturises, primes, tightens and brightens and leaves skin smooth and flawless.

Flashback Night Cream (45ml) RRP £33
Light, imperceptible cream acts like a paraffin wax treatment to lock in moisture and potent anti-aging actives overnight. Wake to visibly smoother, plumper, dewy-fresh skin.

I ordered mine yesterday.:mysmilie_59:

How do you order it from the Mail. I typed in the code on the newspaper yesterday evening. I'm still awaiting the email on how to order, it said up to 24 hours (so hopefully soon). How do you pay.

Thank-you

How do you order it from the Mail. I typed in the code on the newspaper yesterday evening. I'm still awaiting the email on how to order, it said up to 24 hours (so hopefully soon). How do you pay.

Thank-you

I got my email within about 10 minutes and it gives you a link.. I paid with a debit card

I won't be ordering it from anywhere, I think there are far better (and cheaper) items to be had elsewhere, and as was said on the previous page, which I agree with. I don't mind people having work done to their faces if that's what they want, but don't try to tell the rest of us mortals that your looks and solely and purely down to beauty products - this old gal just won't believe it.

I watched some of the launch last night and was laughing my head off at Lulu trying to talk technical. Between her and AY is was who could talk the most gobble de gook. I`ve never tried the range and don`t intend to and some people say it`s a very good range but why oh why does Lulu spin such a load of dribble about it and ends up making herself sound ridiculous ?

I think it is a nice range if it suits your skin and the 100ml tubes last for ages. A lot of Beauty Bloggers rave about Timebomb complexion shots.
The neck cream suits my skin, I can't use Gatineau it brings me out in large lumps. The last time I ordered a TSV the Collagen Bomb was empty of product so check your pots if you order.

Latest posts

Back