Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 16/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know. But sometimes someone has picked up something from somewhere and posts it here. As for example with the Elemis TSVs or the Liz Earle ones...

You're right - we often get at least clues but also full descriptions and pictures weeks in advance. No harm in asking, eh?

Thanks! I thought that maybe the peeling system could be part of the TSV. Anyway, I don't need any more creams, so no set for me.

Time Bomb

Just need to get something off my chest. Lulu was on this morning with Kathy Tayler and she was spouting on about no-one had come up with a neck and jaw cream before Time Bomb. Kathy said,"Yes and you went into the laboratory and came up with this one". I don't think the 1960's singer would know what a laboratory was never mind know how to concoct a potion.

I think it is very misleading to let the customers think that this range is Lulu's brainchild she is only the spokesperson just like Ingrid is for the Dim Kim range. Rant over but feel so much better.

Its a John Frieda range which she fronts nothing more.

Don't know if I'm just splitting hairs, but it's a Federici product (Gail Federici was jointly behind the Frieda range, but then branched out on her own, didn't she?).

Interesting interview with her http://www.high50.com/beauty/my-haircare-secrets-and-four-step-approach-to-skincare-by-gail-federici-of-time-bomb-and-ex-john-frieda

Worth reading for some VERY familiar sales patter that we hear from Lulu... she must have memorized Gail's script...

It bugs me when she spouts about in her 40's nothing was working for her skin so her invented her own range when we all know that she was/is Botexed to the eyeballs (and beyond). Where is that in the spiel

It bugs me when she spouts about in her 40's nothing was working for her skin so her invented her own range when we all know that she was/is Botexed to the eyeballs (and beyond). Where is that in the spiel

But what amuses me is that it was Gail who decided in her 40s that nothing was working for her skin... and that wonderfully familiar phrase "necessity is the mother of invention" pops up. :mysmilie_12:

I heard Lulu say last night that toners are old hat now, they dry out the skin etc. The modern thing now is 'her' complexion cocktail in the tsv.

What about all the toners sold on Q? All the main brands have them, and Keeley is positively evangelical about them. So who is right Lulu or Keeley/Fiona/Andrew and so on.

I personally don't like toners though, they leave a film on the skin which I don't like the feel of. I'm not interested in Time bomb either, just happened to see a bit of the launch.

I remember Alison Young saying anything that does three things in one is a load of rubbish and a waist of time, that a beauty product should only do one thing speaking to Andrew smarmy Gatinooooo. Then cut to SBCs three in one cleanser, which just so happens that is the best thing since sliced bread, because it can do three things in one, says Alison Young.

Latest posts

Back