lulus cheeks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
lu lu is looking like a dead ringer for orville at the moment with the new cheeks
and co-ordinated lips.
i know that it said that if people had fuller cheeks they would look younger but to buy them lol

I recently saw a photo of Lulu and her sister - her sister does not have "chipmunk" cheeks, looks quite normal.

Going for the hamster look obviously. :rolleyes: These fillers always look unnatural, why do they do it to themselves......... :11: :pPC:

I couldn't quite believe em myself!! They practically came out of the screen at you. I thought QVC had gone 3D!!!

lu lu is looking like a dead ringer for orville at the moment with the new cheeks
and co-ordinated lips.
i know that it said that if people had fuller cheeks they would look younger but to buy them lol

It is so confusing today, are we talking about "you make me wanna shout" time bomb Lulu , or the slightly eccentric plastic handbag Lulu.:ANYWORD: Big Grin

She's on at the moment and all I can say is, thank gawd I'm a nobody and can't afford all this injectable crap. Vanity of vanities, all is vanity. :33:

I wouldn't mind looking like Lulu at 60 though - to be able to sit there & look confident & attractive in a low cut dress at her age, gotta give her some credit!

She looks great, but is it down to the 'special lighting' or the injections, fillers and face lifts?? Its not her skin care routine alone lol

Is this range alright for sensitive skins.. i.e does it contain mineral oils etc?

Eugh - AY keeps repeatedly calling her "Lu". :26::37:

Yeah, that is kinda nauseating, I must admit! I think maybe she has got mixed up & thought the show was actually an episode of '<s>Paris Hilton's</s> Lulu's British Best Friend'! :rolleyes:

Lulu's always had bulgy cheeks and a round shiny face. I actually think she looks better at 60 (however it's achieved, she really doesn't look 60) than she did in her 20s.

Yeah, that is kinda nauseating, I must admit! I think maybe she has got mixed up & thought the show was actually an episode of '<s>Paris Hilton's</s> Lulu's British Best Friend'! :rolleyes:
I think so, Alison was at Lulu's 60th birthday party, Elton John was one of the guests.

Lulu's always had bulgy cheeks and a round shiny face. I actually think she looks better at 60 (however it's achieved, she really doesn't look 60) than she did in her 20s.
I have to agree she looks really good, and has a really great hairstyle. Personally, I think she could pass for a women in her forties, or dare I say thirties.:21: Good on her, what ever she's doing it working.

I think Lulu looks hideous with her plastic cheeks and fish lips. She looks more and more like Tova and Joan Rivers everytime she appears on tv. I think it's scandalous the way she infers her products are stopping her from getting wrinkly.

Latest posts

Back