Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My God Kitten, you're right ! Although I'd love to hear how Lulu (loo loo get it ?) would wax lyrical about pee being the main ingredient in her hand cream he ! he ! he !

Speaking of hands, anyone see the close up shot of Jennifer Aniston in today's paper showing off her mahoosive engagement ring? Yikes, she and Sarah Jessica Parker have very unfortunate mitts.

Another thought on treatment for 'poorly' hands and skin - although those with a sensitive disposition may want to by-pass this reply..................................

My old gran ( a miner's wife in the early 20 Cent) lived in an age when there were no creams and potions, no deodorants or toothpaste, so inventing and 'making do' was the norm. She reckoned the best remedy for cracked and dry hands was..... wait for it................. your own urine ! She absolutely swore by it for making your hands soft again (of course a strong smelling soap afterwards would help !). But there we are, it shows how far we have come re beauty products in less than 100 years.

The "cure" for chilblains too according to my Nana.
It's medicinal purposes go right back in history.

Just to curdle your Cornflakes, the actress Sarah Miles used to drink hers first thing in the morning ....lol
Fab on the face ..... they say
http://www.ayushveda.com/womens-magazine/5-effective-tips-to-use-urine-to-get-clear-skin/

Who is going to tell Alison?
Step forward please

Just to curdle your Cornflakes, the actress Sarah Miles used to drink hers first thing in the morning ....lol
http://www.ayushveda.com/womens-magazine/5-effective-tips-to-use-urine-to-get-clear-skin/

Step forward please

Yes, I remember hearing that about Sarah Miles a few years ago. Mind you, I never thought she was the full shilling anyway!

Re Hands. My all time favourite handcream is the Liz Earle one. Unfortunately, I can't afford to use it, so I use Aldi's anti aging one, which is really good too.

Me, minim, me!!! The rest of you will just have to form an orderly queue..........

OK minim, you're on. I suppose we'll have to wrestle her Will area to the ground first........

I know this is a bit off topic. How did Lulu get her accent, I was under the impression she was from Glasgow,you wouldn't think now lol

I know this is a bit off topic. How did Lulu get her accent, I was under the impression she was from Glasgow,you wouldn't think now lol

It's some transatlantic hybrid accent that seems to affect some 'slebrities. Those particularly who want to give the impression that they live/work/have broken into America with their phenomenal talent. The transatlantic drawl suggests they are more successful than the reality. In Lulu's case, the reality is touring Butlins, not America.

Step forward please

"Now we have something literally new for you here actually today. You very often find we take the p*** with our selling techniques, but now, literally, for you, we're actually going to give you the p*** instead.

Ml for ml value this works out much cheaper than Elep*** Decweeor and P*** Earle and can be slotted into any existing beauty routine you currently have for you. It comes in a handy sample bottle which can be slotted into your handbag for ease of use while you're out and about, is very good for crepey eyelids and high colouring on the (face) cheeks.

It literally works on the actual wrinkles, because of it's main ingreeejunt which has a temporary effect of making anyone who comes into contact with you literally actually back off because you smell so bad so they actually can't see the literal wrinkles you have on your actual face area.

Wee are down to less than one hundred in stock which means that someone at the warehouse is going to have to uncork the Kia Ora and get everyone on the production line and in the call centre drinking so they can literally, for you actually, fill their boots..."

I do hope there is a QVC mole on this forum - AY ought to read that!!

Made me laugh so much I very nearly started my own production line.......

Latest posts

Back