Lulu TIme Bomb TSV 23/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The creams are nice Julius and I have tried them, they compare to any of the other brands in Q. Lulu is just the face of the brand for Q she is not mentioned on the TIMEBOMB Website.

Well, I suppose it doesn't do any harm, so long as people open their eyes to the hype. Personally I use Boots Soltan as I figure that is most likely to help with the effects of the sun. I must be doing something right as most people think I'm about 25! lol! It just amuses me how these women - particularly Lulu and Tova - tout skincare regimes when it's blindingly obvious that they're plastic surgeried up to the eyeballs - and even higher! I've not got anything against Tova - in fact I quite like her - but I do wish she, among others would be a bit more honest about the treatments to which she truly owes her looks. Tova is getting scarier with each visit, her moribund skin stretched like clingfilm over a mixing bowl. Her "Morticia" hairdo looks like a racoon that has fallen into a barrel of creosote. Are we really to believe that Tova owes her looks to her cactus essence? This whole surgery thing is just the elephant in the room. They tout, they push, the peddle their wares, but do they tell the truth? Not on your LIFE!

Let me guess...mineral oil, carbomer, Abyssinian oil, mica, fragrances and glycerin. For goodness sake people WAKE UP, she's been sliced and diced more than the meat in a McDonalds hamburger! The pots of humectant gloop she peddles aren't going to help you look like her!

BRAVO indeed! (BTW do you practice in Harley or Wimpole St?) ;)
Furthermore, I wonder if any of her creams include L-polylactic acid particles (AKA Sculptra), which gives an increased density of the collagen fibres and volumsing effect of soft tissues. Not only Scuptra as an ongoing 18 month treatment, but also Fraxel Laser to obliterate existing wrinkles. Yes, Lulu I know all the showbiz secrets :) -- Buy her products though, as you are helping her save towards her next consultation with facial surgeon (Sculptra alone costs approx £2,000, and lasts for 18 months) Lets be charitable here!!!

What about the younger ladies having things done, look at Chrissy the very pretty model who has ruined her face in my opinion. A lot of my people I know have botox but since my twenties I have invested time and money in skincare. It takes time to look after your skin and some friends never cleanse/tone/moisturise but have botox I think my skin is 100% better than the pulled taught look.

What about the younger ladies having things done, look at Chrissy the very pretty model who has ruined her face in my opinion. A lot of my people I know have botox but since my twenties I have invested time and money in skincare. It takes time to look after your skin and some friends never cleanse/tone/moisturise but have botox I think my skin is 100% better than the pulled taught look.

I'm sure it is Molly. I went for a Fraxel consultation with Dr Nick Lowe in London and he said I don't need it. My ex girlfriend was going to have laser treatments but opted out when she learned about potential pigment changes. She is mixed race so it would not look good if it went wrong. I think a good suncreen is a must, as is a good night cream. And use 2 types of exfoliant - chemical and ablative. I personally like Swisa Dead Sea Facial Peel, Obey Your Body and Dermalogica. Clarins do the best eye SPF. Holland & Barrett do Dr Organics lip SPFs which are amazing and come in different options. Personally I like the coconut and the olive variants - although the sunflower is pretty good, as is the avocado.

Just had an email and it will be on easypays.

(no mention of Lulu in the email which came from TimeBomb not QVC)

The creams are nice Julius and I have tried them, they compare to any of the other brands in Q. Lulu is just the face of the brand for Q she is not mentioned on the TIMEBOMB Website.

Lulu isn't the face of Time Bomb anywhere but on QVC. Someone within either organisation thought Lulu would be the perfect sales gimmick for their QVC target demographic (think of an age range, slightly beyond your own). Out in the real world there's no mention of her; not a sausage! Have a look at their site.

I hadn't realised that Lulu's association with Time Bomb was so tenuous. Has this changed recently and she was originally more a part of the brand? Every product on the QVC website is labelled "Lulu's Time Bomb" (underneath the product pic) but I've only just noticed that not a single product actually bears her name. Although I've got a couple of Time Bomb items from an All Boxed Up set, I've been put off the brand in the past because I'm not a great fan of Lulu's (although at least she doesn't sing on the shows), but now I know that she is just a QVC front woman, I'm more inclined to buy!

I have caved in and bought this. I'm really interested in trying out the powerball moisturiser and the new two step peel. My skin is quite dehydrated at the minute especially on the chin so hoping this will help. It's got good reviews and I can always send it back if I don't like it.

Selfridges stock Timebomb and no mention of Lulu. Have a read of this http://www.high50.com/beauty/my-hai...gail-federici-of-time-bomb-and-ex-john-frieda Lulu repeats a lots of quotes from the article.

Lulu has always said she came up with the idea for the range because she couldn't get what she wanted from any other brand. She always personalises it. Reading the article is an eye opener, not that I buy it but I did try it once and it was no good for my skin.

i tested some a few years ago in john lewis and it all seemed nice. lulu is a wierd choice to lie to the qvc customers though

If I have Alpha H Liquid Gold, and use it three times a week, would I have a use for the Peel & Reveal items in this TSV? I've got gallons of Liquid Gold to use up so if it's just the same sort of thing, it would be ages before I got around to using it and I take it I wouldn't/shouldn't use both alongside each other, not even on different days of the week? I'm new to all this acid/glycolic/resurfacing stuff.

Latest posts

Back