LULU the bomb is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I am no fan of Lulu at all but I do have to say sitting here watching her on the Morning show how good she does look. Kathy on the other hand looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. That top is awful & did she not manage to do her hair before coming on air today :wonder: She looks a total mess

That made me giggle because I was sitting here thinking the same thing. Give me Kathy over Lulu any day....but for gawds sakes, someone give Kathy a hairbrush!!!! :confused::giggle::confused:

I am no fan of Lulu at all but I do have to say sitting here watching her on the Morning show how good she does look. Kathy on the other hand looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. That top is awful & did she not manage to do her hair before coming on air today :wonder: She looks a total mess

I'd probably look good if I had her money and had had my face lifted as many times as her. :cool:
I agree Kathy doesnt look great today :confused: but at least she's real? I'd rather have that any day.
I cant abide Lulululululu.

Don't like Lulu either but she knows how to dress, make-up and have her hair styled to flatter. Kathy's outfit does nothing for her, the colours of the top look horrible, the skirt is too short and her hair is a fright. Poor Kathy she can look lovely on occasion especially when her hair has been done for her, she has a lovely face.:nod:

Not a fan of Lulu either I have to say, and I really don't like that thing she does when she talks with her mouth/teeth now and again, does anyone know what I mean??!!!

I like Kathy - maybe she was in a desperate rush or something :grin:

I most certainly don't love this Lulu!! I cannot stand the woman and if I had had as much of the ol' plastic surgery she's had I would be looking as good as her!

I will say it time and time again, money and a good surgeon can do wonders for you! lol

I love Kathy, she reminds me of an old teacher I had, very nice and slightly bonkers (in a nice way), however she could do with a wee re-vamp!

Don't like Lulu either but she knows how to dress, make-up and have her hair styled to flatter.

I don't think she has a clue how to dress, nor make-up and hair. She has an entourage following her everywhere she goes who do it all for her. There was a photo of her in the paper last week on holiday somewhere exotic. Although you can't argue she looks great for her age (amazing what money can buy you if you have enough of it), she did look more like a woman of a certain age.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Lulu either I have to say, and I really don't like that thing she does when she talks with her mouth/teeth now and again, does anyone know what I mean??!!!

I like Kathy - maybe she was in a desperate rush or something :grin:

Ooh blimey I think I might talk with my mouth and my teeth. Even my tongue too on occasions....:happy:
You made me giggle!!

Ooh blimey I think I might talk with my mouth and my teeth. Even my tongue too on occasions....:happy:
You made me giggle!!

lol......... I know I didn't explain it properly ha ha!!!!!

It's a thing she puts on - it's like she's trying to come across 'better' or something, aarrggghhhhh it's difficult to explain!!!! lololololol

Have had to laugh. Is there ANYONE who actually likes Lulu ? No one seems to have a good word for her & its not just on here. None of my friends can bear her. Bit like Mariah Carey. I have yet to meet someone who has a good word to say about her:thinking:

I hate the way some of these celebrities start a skin care range and its all down to their ingridients, and soly responsible for their good looks - and never mention the fact that they have had plastic surgery.
Annoys me that much that I will NEVER buy any of her stuff on principle
OK, I hid it well, but must say that I also do not like her:blush:

I hate the way some of these celebrities start a skin care range and its all down to their ingridients, and soly responsible for their good looks - and never mention the fact that they have had plastic surgery.
Annoys me that much that I will NEVER buy any of her stuff on principle
OK, I hid it well, but must say that I also do not like her:blush:

Well said. I completely agree with you. On principle and principle alone I will not purchase any of her items because of the work she has done to her face yet making daft claims that it is down to her skin care items for sale!!

I think Lulu looks good for her age! I do not believe this is solely due to her skin care range but if she believes that hey ho! Kathy needs to remember she is on a TV channel selling goods and surely part of this job is to be well groomed at least. When she does make an effort, it shows.

I know what you mean Daisygirl! Whether it's put or or not, it's very annoying and makes her seem false and affected.

how hilarious it would be if Lulu's stuff actually did make the user look like her, you slapped on Bomb Disposal or whatever it's called at night and lo and behold you awoke to a trout pout, hamster cheeks and that dead eyed "money is my god" look in your eyes? hey guess what I don't like Lulu either....

I Watched some of the 7pm show with Lulu and madam Young. Was interested to hear that according to both of them, AY would not present a Lulu show when she first brought the range out. Apparently she had first to check the quality and results etc of the range.Never heard that before. I apologise if it is old news on here, don't want to get a yawn symbol!! Anyway, I wonder how long it took for Lulu to win her round. I thought she was presenting the shows from the start but maybe not. I know it was a few years before she would do a LE show and even now its half hearted. Never tried Lulus range and don't have desire to either. She looks great and I wonder how much is due to nip and tuck.

I have never been a fan of Lulu BUT having seen her on the last 2 "Here Come The Girls" tours (with the amazing Anastacia) she can still sing and does have a great presence and charisma on stage.

Have'nt tried the Time Bomb range as like others cant quite get past her appearance and the fact that she may have had had some cosmetic procedures even if only 'fillers' or peels........

Latest posts

Back