Lulu Guinness TSV Friday 20th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tyson

Guest Shopper
Hi,

Could anyone tell me any information about the Lulu Guinness TSV this Friday?

Thanks in advance,

Tyson.

I don't like the over-priced tat but I do think Lulu Guiness is quite sweet. She doesn't seem as self obsessed as some of the other guests. I am just hoping it is not Chuntley with her doing her gushing.

I don't like the over-priced tat but I do think Lulu Guiness is quite sweet. She doesn't seem as self obsessed as some of the other guests. I am just hoping it is not Chuntley with her doing her gushing.

Looks like that's who it's going to be! :puke:

LG irritates me a bit when she hasn't done her preparation. I've seen her open a bag to check the lining, considering the amount of money she must make it's not unreasonable to expect her to be familiar with what she is selling.

Inevitable - imagine it's written into her contract by now.

It will have been an exciting week for Chunters - what with fawning all over the hairpiece honcho, Ken Paves. And did you see her with the dude from Dyson? Not to mention the Clogau gold guy! Bless...

I confess curiosity overcame me and I ordered the last LG TSV. Wow!!! I was taken aback at exactly how plastic it was. The fabric ones are nicer - overpriced but definitely nicer...

Faux (!!!! The word is fake!!!) patent leather I see - classy! It'll be the same price as Charlie Lapson's real ones I'll bet!

Oh thanks for the info, my money is safe, although that shade of blue is gorgeous!

I am still hoping the Wanda bag is put on Easy Pay and then I can get my Aubergine! Mind, I am still considering just buying the Aubergine, Easy Pay or no Easy Pay....

Oh thanks for the info, my money is safe, although that shade of blue is gorgeous!

I am still hoping the Wanda bag is put on Easy Pay and then I can get my Aubergine! Mind, I am still considering just buying the Aubergine, Easy Pay or no Easy Pay....

Hi Chrissi, The navy shade is gorgeous. On Catherine's blog she does mention the Wanda bag being on easy pay here's the link. http://blogs.qvcuk.com/catherine_hu...in.html?cm_re=MH-_-Banner-_-DesignerDayteaser

Do you think the wanda shape is nicer than the TSV its hard to choose.

It is 186.36 before the TSV price I assume and it is in black ,red ,dark red and chocolate ...

that will be the TSV price then cause its a silly price cause QVC prices are usually round figures also that price can be divided in to 2, 3 or even 4 easy pay

Thank you. I'll have to see it on screen before I decide but it does seem expensive. The easy pays would help.

I think the designs are fun, but they just don't fit into my 'lifestyle' (going down the shops for cheap milk in the rain... you get the picture!). If I won the lottery, though, and flitted about like a flittery fluttery thing then I would, like, so totally buy them.

Eh hem.:cash::cash::sad::sad::heartbroke

I have been so good this last quarter (to cut a long story short it was designer handbags all the way for me at £180-£300 a pop) as I have overcome my excessive spending on handbags. I am not a smart dresser by any means (jeans and t-shirt) so I don't know if this style of Lulu bag will be OTT for me.

Fingers crossed it is on EP for you Chrissi!!! :)

Latest posts

Back