Lulu Guinness TSV Friday 20th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh thanks for the info, my money is safe, although that shade of blue is gorgeous!

I am still hoping the Wanda bag is put on Easy Pay and then I can get my Aubergine! Mind, I am still considering just buying the Aubergine, Easy Pay or no Easy Pay....

I never bother changing my bag so it would just be a waste or me but I hope you enjoy your Aubergine if you take the plunge. It is your choice whether or not you buy any item but it's extra nice when you get something you have really wanted for a while.

:dbt:

I really shouldn't, I came back from Dubai with 6 new handbags! If another one turns up in the house I will be in trouble, but handbags (and shoes) are totally my thing. Easy Pay has totally swayed me too, was hoping it would be on Easy Pay and it is, so it's, er, fate! LOL!

Lulu Guinness Patent Finish Large Romilly Bag
Item Number: 145900
QVC Price £220.00
Today's Special Value Price £183.36
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £5.45

Designed by Lulu Guinness specially for QVC, this stylish Romilly bag will add a timelessly elegant touch to any look. The bag has a fabulous patent finish and comes in a range of glossy colour options: Black, Chocolate, Dark Grey, French Navy or Red. It fastens across the top with a patent flap and a silver-look branded twist clasp, and there's a branded patent badge on the back. It's lined with Lulu's iconic lips pattern and has a zipped pocket and mobile phone pocket in the main compartment. Outer: 100% patent PU; lining: 100% cotton.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.145900

Aren't they always around that price?? At the risk of repeating myself nearly 200 quid for pvc . Just couldn't do it, no matter how much I liked it. I would struggle at half that price.

yes you are quite right Almerinda but I am still shocked. I guess that if you can afford it and you want it then why not.

I'm afraid i can't justify that price for a bag that's not even leather, but i bet it sells out.

it breaks my heart to spend 200 quid on a leather 'all singing all dancing' bag but the thought of spending it on plastic would turn my heart to stone i am afraid. i am sure they are lovely and very well made but i have seen sim. bags in the shops for under 50 quid (and i thought that was bliddy expensive too lol)
fingers crossed for a b. mak or tig tvs before xmas as i really do need a purple bag, and a grey one, and a brown one and..... lol

[/COLOR]

BUT WHY?????????
:headbang::headbang::sweat::sweat::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

Because each to their own. I wouldn't have a go at anyone for what they're into. Mind you plenty have felt free to go on at me about the odd things I like such as animation dvds/blu ray and beauty goodies. As long as nobody is suffering because of someone else's spending they may as well get on with it:wave2:

edit: I lied, I torment people who buy brown eyeshadow and liner :D

Last edited:
It will sell out because they won't have huge stocks of it so that way they get to go on and on about how the Lulu G's TSV's always sell out!!!

nowt wrong with brown eyeshadow! every colour i have ends up looking brown by the end of the day anyway lol
and whats wrong with animation dvd's?

Because each to their own. I wouldn't have a go at anyone for what they're into. Mind you plenty have felt free to go on at me about the odd things I like such as animation dvds/blu ray and beauty goodies. As long as nobody is suffering because of someone else's spending they may as well get on with it:wave2:

edit: I lied, I torment people who buy brown eyeshadow and liner :D

That's true! I remember you 'telling me off' for buying Smashbox's eyeliner shadow in Hollywood - which admittedly is ok but not brilliant. I thought you didn't like that particular shade, hadn't realised the issue is with brown shades more generally... I will keep my future brown eye shadows purchases hidden from you, as I am a bit partial to those shades...:tongue2::sun::tongue2:

It will sell out because they won't have huge stocks of it so that way they get to go on and on about how the Lulu G's TSV's always sell out!!!

They will also put massive spin to the effect of if you love someone get them something very special which is ok if that's what the recipient is into but otherwise it is exploitative.

Animation rocks but I am always being told to get a life, grow up etc but only by people I don't like anyway so what does it matter?:emo: One day I will purge the world of brown shadow and liner and then I shall rest in peace:tongue2:

All sorts of animation, from the Fleischer Brothers, classic Disney and MGM (Droopy) to the really good Batman series and stuff like Justice League. Love AArdman of course and Dangermouse. I could bankrupt Goldman Sachs on the stuff.

Brown is the enemy of beauty, it robs most people of their vitality. You don't have to wallop on psychedelia but let there be life and beauty in the faces of all ladies, especially their lovely eyes.

I do like the LG designs and would love one, but I can't justify the cost. Unlike other bags on QVC the LG bags aren't covered in big cheap metal zips and clunky chains & fobs. Marks and Sparks have some great bags, many of them so "on trend" that they have obviously been created by so-called designers - maybe including LG.

Linda :wave2:

Latest posts

Back