Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look on QVC and I can't find the navy wanda. Have any of you bought it? Has it sold out already? I can't find the quilted lips wanda either.

Thanks for that. Just had a quick look but it's quite surprising as some of the bags they have on there are quite old, i.e. from several seasons ago, not just this season. My money is safe.......for now!

Pickle you are right. They are old stock. I have the red ruthie and emily which bought in Lulu's last year summer sales. I was tempted by the cherry and floral annabell but I am being sensible as I am sure something from tonight's show will catch my eye.

Pickle you are right. They are old stock. I have the red ruthie and emily which bought in Lulu's last year summer sales. I was tempted by the cherry and floral annabell but I am being sensible as I am sure something from tonight's show will catch my eye.

I have the red Ruthie too, isn't she gorgeous?!

Don't panic re the Navy Wanda - there is no such bag! Capirossi misplaced her commas!! She nearly sent us all into over-drive!!!

Don't panic re the Navy Wanda - there is no such bag! Capirossi misplaced her commas!! She nearly sent us all into over-drive!!!

Thanks Pickle I was panicing thinking that I have missed out. Sad isn't it. Yesterday I have bought a navy pair of shoes in the Office sales for £12 and I would like a nice bag to go with it.

The Ruthie is gorgeous. It's so soft. I normally don't go for shoulder bags but this one is great. The outside pocket, it's very handy. I keep my travel card and work pass in that pocket.

:mysmilie_483: Laughing my head off here!! Hubby just shouted through and asked what was wrong!! I am so, so sorry for the navy Wanda episode. I can catergorically state that Pickle is correct, no such bag exists...at the moment. Watch this space :bandit:

:mysmilie_486: Haha!

Tash I can't see the quilted lips Wanda either. It's gone, and the navy Jenny is definitely not showing either. The website changes from hour to hour - it's absolutely ridiculous. I just sat down with a cup of tea and booted my poor old netbook up to have a proper look at what I REALLY fancied, and there's bugger all showing!

Was it you that spotted the calf hair Franka Pickle?! Well spotted! Is it black one side and leopard the other? I like leopard normally but I am not keen on that print, although the black side looks really, really nice.

Just took a look at the TSV pictures off the adverts and I think it's too big for an evening bag for me. Although the last pics where you can just see a hand holding the red one down by her legs, it looks titchy!! Erring on the side of no at the moment, but it will probably change 20 times before 12am, haha!

:mysmilie_11:

Capirossi my mind went in to overdrive. I thought that they had bought the quilted lips wanda in navy and earlier this week I had seen it on easy pays so I wanted to buy it.
I can't find the patent Franka. The new website is rubbish. There doesn't seem to be any easy pays. On the old website on the left hand side you could click to see bags on easy pays and the ones that special priced oness.

Capirossi my mind went in to overdrive. I thought that they had bought the quilted lips wanda in navy and earlier this week I had seen it on easy pays so I wanted to buy it.
I can't find the patent Franka. The new website is rubbish. There doesn't seem to be any easy pays. On the old website on the left hand side you could click to see bags on easy pays and the ones that special priced oness.

No, the patent Franka's have been gone for a couple of days. :dull:

I didn't know you could search for easy pays on the old site?! Never mind, I don't have it anymore :sad:

The q.lips Wanda was on 2 easy pay wasn't it? I wonder if it will still be when they put it back on?

I went to leave a review on a few LG items last night and it's still telling me my nickname is in use. I emailed Q about this and they never responded. I don't want to choose a new nickname, why should I?! lol

Grr :headbang:

No, the patent Franka's have been gone for a couple of days. :dull:

I didn't know you could search for easy pays on the old site?! Never mind, I don't have it anymore :sad:

The q.lips Wanda was on 2 easy pay wasn't it? I wonder if it will still be when they put it back on?

I went to leave a review on a few LG items last night and it's still telling me my nickname is in use. I emailed Q about this and they never responded. I don't want to choose a new nickname, why should I?! lol

Grr :headbang:

Of course Why should you have to choose a new nickname. You would think a big company like QVC wouldn't have these sort of glitches :devil: You would think with their buying power :cash: they would be able to sort out these issues quickly.

The quilted lips wanda was on 2 easy pays. Hopefully it will come back on later.

I am now not sure about the TSV. Having seen the advert it doesn't seem to be grabbing me, maybe when I see it live tonight I will be hooked and won't be able to resist. I really want to start saving for the next LG sale and of course there will be the Xmas TSV to tempt me.

I know. So many other Lulu bags....so much time!!

I really should sort my car out and get my hall floor tiled. The bags can wait...

:screwy:

You reckon?! :eek:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

:mysmilie_483: Laughing my head off here!! Hubby just shouted through and asked what was wrong!! I am so, so sorry for the navy Wanda episode. I can catergorically state that Pickle is correct, no such bag exists...at the moment. Watch this space :bandit:

:mysmilie_486: Haha!

Tash I can't see the quilted lips Wanda either. It's gone, and the navy Jenny is definitely not showing either. The website changes from hour to hour - it's absolutely ridiculous. I just sat down with a cup of tea and booted my poor old netbook up to have a proper look at what I REALLY fancied, and there's bugger all showing!

Was it you that spotted the calf hair Franka Pickle?! Well spotted! Is it black one side and leopard the other? I like leopard normally but I am not keen on that print, although the black side looks really, really nice.

Just took a look at the TSV pictures off the adverts and I think it's too big for an evening bag for me. Although the last pics where you can just see a hand holding the red one down by her legs, it looks titchy!! Erring on the side of no at the moment, but it will probably change 20 times before 12am, haha!

:mysmilie_11:

I know, that was really funny! I think loads of us from different parts of the UK all simultaneously went "what?!".

Yes, it was me that found the leopard Franka, think there was one in plain black too. I lurve leopard print (I have the Pollyanna clutch) but seriously can't spend that right now (if ever!).

The new website is total pants in my opinion! I can't find any of those new bags that you put the links up for earlier and the results seem to differ if you enter "Lulu Guinness" or go to her link through the Shoes & Handbags menu - is it me or shouldn't it be the same either way?!

As for the TSV (sigh!), I DON'T KNOW!! It is definitely growing on me. I need to see it "for real" I think and take it from there. Would be good to get an idea of what else is in the offing too of course. A titchy evening bag is not great for me (although they don't come much smaller than the Lips clutch!), the Annabelle is about as small as I can easily go without struggling so this one could be a good middle ground. Don't see it as a day bag from the little I've seen so far but time will tell.........:mysmilie_486:.

:cake::ninja:Ladies and other forum members, this is 18.15 and were now on page 68 so i guess by midnight
we should maybe hit page 100 for this topic, as the excitement rises and it gets closer to
the TSV. Enjoying the run up to it, better than watching tele :thinking:

:cake::ninja:Ladies and other forum members, this is 18.15 and were now on page 68 so i guess by midnight
we should maybe hit page 100 for this topic, as the excitement rises and it gets closer to
the TSV. Enjoying the run up to it, better than watching tele :thinking:

He he!! I am out tonight, am gutted. Once in a blue moon I go out and it had to be tonight. Typical!!

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread so please post if anyone finds anything juicy!!

I'll log on and switch on as soon as I get in. It had better before midnight or heads will roll, ha ha!!

Have fun. Catch you all later :D

He he!! I am out tonight, am gutted. Once in a blue moon I go out and it had to be tonight. Typical!!

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread so please post if anyone finds anything juicy!!

I'll log on and switch on as soon as I get in. It had better before midnight or heads will roll, ha ha!!

Have fun. Catch you all later :D

Have a lovely evening. :star:

I had a snooze earlier just so that I will be awake for the TSV. I hope they have it on easy pay.

Have a lovely evening. :star:

I had a snooze earlier just so that I will be awake for the TSV. I hope they have it on easy pay.

I like your style! I'm planning to stay up so fingers crossed that I make it! (I know that sounds sad but I'm up early in the week so by the weekend I'm shattered!!).

BTW, I've just found that by looking at QVC via my smart phone ap, the Franka shows up - go figure:taphead:

Thanks for the Cocosa link. Typical I see it now and the Romilly Lips has gone, and it's been taken off QVC's website. Ah well! Not sure about the TSV think it might be a Navy Jenny if it gets back onto the website, I'm crossing everything. But I also like that 50cm case on the Cocosa site. Will wait and see what midnight brings!!!

Thanks for the Cocosa link. Typical I see it now and the Romilly Lips has gone, and it's been taken off QVC's website. Ah well! Not sure about the TSV think it might be a Navy Jenny if it gets back onto the website, I'm crossing everything. But I also like that 50cm case on the Cocosa site. Will wait and see what midnight brings!!!

That's a shame Nailprincess. I hope you find something else.

Last edited:
I quite like the look of the Franka and OH think it looks more like my kind of bag than the TSV

Can someone tell me whats so special about the Jenny as there is a lot of mentions for it on this thread?

Am really wondering if I can justify a three figure sum on a handbag

Latest posts

Back