Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With regards to the insurance, I think Tinkerbelle is right, often it is for a single item of value (my husband has a couple of watches that we have to make sure are on there). Whilst my Lulu collection as a whole probably tops the value (and I hate to think what that may be!!) I have never declared it because it is comprised of individual items. I have photographed them all though......

You have lead me astray!, all week i have been tempted with the purple Suzy, really fancy the Jenny bag in black but this was such a good price and i could not resist after reading all your comments re LG bags, was going to buy a new electric toothbrush, a really smart one but my teeth will have to wait, have new bag to look forward to! x

I do now - one purple patent Suzy well and truly ordered..........:giggle::mysmilie_465:

Wooh ooh!!! You are naughty :p lol Enjoy! :D

You have lead me astray!, all week i have been tempted with the purple Suzy, really fancy the Jenny bag in black but this was such a good price and i could not resist after reading all your comments re LG bags, was going to buy a new electric toothbrush, a really smart one but my teeth will have to wait, have new bag to look forward to! x

Quite right. Who needs teeth?! Ha ha. Hope you enjoy your gorgeous Suzy.

Think I'm going to be jealous of my mum's :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Wooh ooh!!! You are naughty :p lol Enjoy! :D

Quite right. Who needs teeth?! Ha ha. Hope you enjoy your gorgeous Suzy.

Think I'm going to be jealous of my mum's :rolleyes:

Thanks,still love the Jenny,keep stroking it in my local house of fraser store,will get thrown out at this rate,hope it may be on easy pay on Tsv day,dying to know what the Tsv is!

Which Jenny is it you're lusting over? I know, I really could do with the TSV hint too. It seems like ages away still :( We'll all have to keep our eyes peeled for clues on the newsletter and blog :D

Ladies you will love the purple suzy bag. If I didn't have it in the leather version I would have ordered it.

I have just ordered the red patent one from the Outnet website for £98 and having it delivered to my dad's address. :clapping: They were offering to deliver it today for £12 but I couldn't justify paying that much for delivery so I took the standard 3 to 4 working days one.

I hope I don't like the TSV.

Last edited:
Which Jenny is it you're lusting over? I know, I really could do with the TSV hint too. It seems like ages away still :( We'll all have to keep our eyes peeled for clues on the newsletter and blog :D

Like the patent black lips Jenny,also like red but would prefer black,as far more pratical and boring! Just hope couriers leave it with neighbour (my suzy) as out at work all day

Like the patent black lips Jenny,also like red but would prefer black,as far more pratical and boring! Just hope couriers leave it with neighbour (my suzy) as out at work all day

I have that!! It is absolutely gorgeous, so shiny and soft. I also have the cream and have wanted the red for ages but haven't quite got around to buying it for some reason. I also have the extra large Jenny in purple. You can't go wrong with a Jenny! The black is a must-have ;)

I like it!! After all, if all else fails you can always get false teeth, when it comes to Lulu there are no substitutes!!!!! Hope you love the bag - I'm sure you will. :happy:

Ladies you will love the purple suzy bag. If I didn't have it in the leather version I would have ordered it.

I have just ordered the red patent one from the Outnet website for £98 and having it delivered to my dad's address. :clapping: They were offering to deliver it today for £12 but I couldn't justify paying that much for delivery so I took the standard 3 to 4 working days one.

I hope I don't like the TSV.

OMG! That's another web-site you've introduced me to there!

I must admit, while I do have loads of LG bags I don't have a purple one full sized one (I do have a purple quilted Annabelle!) and have always looked at the purple on this one on the QVC web-site so I guess it was meant to be! I do have it in grey so I know what a good quality bag it is and how big it is, etc., etc.

My little poodle purse arrived yesterday, it's gorgeous, even on something that small the detail is amazing - love it! :sun:

Hi, the red Jenny was the one I bought on my visit to Lulu's store last year. After spending a good hour in there I eventually settled on that one as I thought it was a bit of a classic. It's gorgeous, you should go for it! A realy "every day" bag in my opinion, even more so in the black I suppose! :nod:

I love the red Jenny, it's top of my wants list..

I've been drooling over the Suzy in the sale for weeks. Yet I have just found myself ordering the World is My Oyster small Jenny... oh well!!!

Ooh, that's nice too Toadette. I absolutely LOVED the navy Jenny but it has disappeared off the face of the planet and the nice people at LG tell me that it is only for QVC at the moment (although they implied that it may come into their stores in due course) so unless it comes back in stock we stand no chance :sad:

Gutted! Took my new red Romilly out today for the first time and on return have noticed one of the silver studs at the base of the patent straps where they attach onto the main bag is missing. It's obviously been loose and come off with the first use. Have emailed customer service with a photo so hopefully they can replace or repair it for me. It's just a bit of a hassle as I binned the box etc as I was sure I was keeping it and quite possibly it'll be away for weeks for repair.

Hi, the red Jenny was the one I bought on my visit to Lulu's store last year. After spending a good hour in there I eventually settled on that one as I thought it was a bit of a classic. It's gorgeous, you should go for it! A realy "every day" bag in my opinion, even more so in the black I suppose! :nod:

can i ask where the Lulu store is ? i assume it is london, next time i am down there i will have to pay it a visit. I have been trying to avoid looking at QVC's website to avoid buying things and dont like the new website anyway but then come on the forum and end up being tempted with Lulu bags. Never thought i would buy one,but the sale is too good to resist!
Thanks
x

can i ask where the Lulu store is ? i assume it is london, next time i am down there i will have to pay it a visit. I have been trying to avoid looking at QVC's website to avoid buying things and dont like the new website anyway but then come on the forum and end up being tempted with Lulu bags. Never thought i would buy one,but the sale is too good to resist!
Thanks
x

Hi, the one I went to was in Ellis Street which is off Sloane Square. She also has one in Royal Exchange (I think) and one in Burlington Arcade (which wasn't opened when we visited last year). Details are on her web-site though. If you go I'm sure you will love it - I was in raptures!!

You're right, the sale is far too good to miss. Certainly better than any "clearance" QVC has had on offer recently! I may have bought a fair few things but I think I would kick myself later if I hadn't......!

Gutted! Took my new red Romilly out today for the first time and on return have noticed one of the silver studs at the base of the patent straps where they attach onto the main bag is missing. It's obviously been loose and come off with the first use. Have emailed customer service with a photo so hopefully they can replace or repair it for me. It's just a bit of a hassle as I binned the box etc as I was sure I was keeping it and quite possibly it'll be away for weeks for repair.

Oh no, that's no good. Maybe if they have one in any of the stores they could do a swap for you? Otherwise I'm sure they can repair it. Not what you'd expect though and I hope you get it sorted.

Latest posts

Back