Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I stand corrected! The mink purse is now showing back in stock. I wonder if the perforated wanda will be further reduced?

Oh no. For the love of god. Please, no more reductions!!!!! :banghead:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I gave in to temptation (again!) last night and ordered the little Poodle purse! I was looking at it when the sale first came on and then it disappeared but when it came back and at a smidge over £20 with P&P, I couldn't miss it again!!:cheeky:

Lol Pickle!!! You are incorrigible!! ;)

Well I talked myself out of Red Franka on my 180 mile drive today. Then I called in to see my parents on the way back. I just so happened to have all my latest bags with me to show my mother. She adored the studs and said that if I liked Franka I should keep it as it's gorgeous and very me.

This is where I get the shopping gene from, especially bags :rolleyes: She had just returned from taking two bin bags full of handbags to the charity shop, and still couldn't find a pink one she wanted to show me amongst her hoard :banghead: lol

I need to know what the TSV is. Although, I can hold to see it thanks to the 30 day mbg :p

Haha!! Sounds good. I think it's a constant source of mystery to my Mum where I get my shopping gene from! Mind you, I cam home today and there was a note propped up against my new navy Franka from my Mum saying "love it"! She'd been in during the day to let Pickle out and had obviously seen the bag on the coffee table where I'd left it so I could admire it!

So, what's the final verdict on the Franka then? All joking apart, I reckon that, unless you are skint, you should keep it. It's the end of the line and you liked it enough to send for it and you may not get another chance......

Just saying......:nod:

I've been avoiding the LG site since yesterday evening lol. I've always had a thing for bags I think, my sister in law used to have a really nice gladstone type bag years ago, it was lovely, I've been trying to find one but not yet been successful. Will wait and see if one comes to light!

Well, am going to make my mind up this weekend. I think I'll keep it. Am so weak!! Even my mother said that they are investment pieces and I could hand them down to a niece, or daughter, whichever materialises!!

I can afford it, I think I am just panicking over the amount I've spent on bags lately :rolleyes:

I am now in house mode. After the TSV, possibly, am focussing on refreshing the house/decor so all cash will go on this rather than Ms G's pocket....until the xmas sale, haha!!

The red franka is such a lovely bag. I can see why you are finding it hard to send it back. :heart:

My dad came visit this evening and has given me some money. Wasn't expecting it, Tomorrow I will go and have a quick look at the Sloane square shop, I am really after a nice wallet to go with my new bags. There is no hope for me. My colleague was teasing me today - said maybe I need to see someone regarding my addiction to lulu bags.

We are also in the middle of redecorating so I should not buy anymore bags but they are so gorgeous, I can't help myself. :devil:

Ladies have any of you added your lulu bags to household insurance? One of my colleague's has a few mulberry bag and was telling me that she has added them to her household insurance.

Hi,

soooo..... the leather perforated scalloped wanda. Does anyone have one?
What is it like?

It has grown on me, but the reviews are very mixed, which is putting me off a bit.

Cheers,
karen

I made another sneaky wee purchase last night. Decided to get the mink purse and put it aside for my mum's Xmas as she has a bit of a "thing" for purses!! Clearly, this is an inherited trait!! Able to justify the spend as it's not for me!

Hi,

What is it like?

It has grown on me, but the reviews are very mixed, which is putting me off a bit.

Cheers,
karen

I have the bag in the white. Some of the reviews were a bit concerning but my bag arrived in perfect condition. It is a really lovely bag and I would say buy it! I received the stone quilted large Annabelle today ( box much smaller this time! ). Great bag and I will enjoy using it for many years, it is such a classic design.

I sent back the navy perforated Wanda. It was lovely, beautiful leather, well designed and just what you'd expect really. But I just didn't love it. I agree that it a classic and it is timeless.

If I'm going to be hugely picky ... the handles were too long. But please remember I am absolutely a handbag girl. I don't like shoulder bags and have never used one.

And picky point two is that I like handbags that open wide so you can really delve right in there.

I honestly ordered it because it was "in the sale". I wasn't lusting after it but I did/do want a navy handbag. I should have waited for one I desperately wanted. The navy Franka would probably have been a better buy for me. Or the Furla tote if that comes in navy. That's a point I might have a looksie.

Oh dear. Am on verge of ordering purple Suzy for my mum. Hmm...wonder if my two darling sisters want to go thirds?! Ah, may just do it anyway. She adores Lulu and always lusts after my bags. She looks after my Dad who is now in a wheelchair with MS, and even though she is still a champion shopper, a Lulu would be such a treat for her!! Ah, it's got to be done. Delivery direct to her I think, do you agree? It's so nicely packaged, and she won't have a clue what it is until she sees the LG sticker on the tissue paper! Excited now!! :D

Hi ladies....been awol for a few days!!!

My black nylon romilly finally arrived and I love it. Capirossi you are bankrupting me lol.
I had to venture out to the docs on Thursday and I took my stunning Miss Suzy (purple) with me, she behaved very well, wasnt too heavy and looked after all my bits n bobs with imense pride. She certainly brightened my day. x

Hi ladies....been awol for a few days!!!

My black nylon romilly finally arrived and I love it. Capirossi you are bankrupting me lol.
I had to venture out to the docs on Thursday and I took my stunning Miss Suzy (purple) with me, she behaved very well, wasnt too heavy and looked after all my bits n bobs with imense pride. She certainly brightened my day. x

He he!!! I'm glad all us LG addicts have brought light into so many newbies lives - even if we're all skint now!!!

Good to hear about Suzy. I've just ordered it for my mum. I can't wait for her reaction, and to see it when I next visit. Sisters were on board too so have saved £66, always a bonus :D

Hi,

What is it like?

Cheers,
karen

I have the red version and I love it. The leather is lovely and it is so bright and cheery. I only like bags I can put on the shoulder which is why I don't normally go for the wanda style but this one has long enough straps to do that, so this suited me. I havent actually used it yet as I am still using my Stone Patent Franka but I keep getting it out of the dustbag and looking at it (and stroking it - all you LG fans will know that although this sounds odd it is what you do!)

I really want to buy the purple suzy but think that hubby might have a fit if yet another LG bag comes into the house - I have had 2 in a couple of weeks already :happy:

Latest posts

Back