Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All who have bought the studded wanda - you lucky things, it is really lovey and at the price simply a crime not to buy.

Please let me know if the studded wanda is a heavy bag to carry as I have a bad back so can't carry a lot.

That was my logic too! I certainly will report back although I can't see it being that bad. Watch this space though....:sun:

I"d go for the small wanda, if you don"t mind me saying. I have it in the Lipstick print, although not used
yet, and as i said the other one is a wanda in velour, which is unused also. And got a black patent one
from QVC , and the patent is lovely. I also liked the black cherry , but they seem to have disappeared.
I was looking at the Large Annabelle in patent black, and think i"ll wait and see if it goes down tomo to
the seventy percent. The black studded one is absolutely a bargain, cant believe the reduction. Think
were addicts he he

Sparkly how come you haven't used your Wandas? I am guilty of not using mine enough though, I do admit. So may hang onto my black Jenny Pickle and start using it for work more. Why save them I say?!

Hi,

not wishing to cause a kerfuffle, but there are several Ebay sellers who also buy LG bags in the sale and resell them.

I wanted a flocked Wanda in the Xmas sale. It was half price, so I decided to hold my nerve til it went down to 70%.
But when it did come down, it disappeared from the website immediately - I didnt even get a chance to get it in my shopping bag! :(

I searched on Ebay, and later that week a seller was advertising 4 of them, but at an extra £65 each.

Just broken, and bought the studded wanda!

Cheers,
Karen

Ooh another one!! It is such an amazing bargain! Mine has been ordered too. There are some really good deals on ebay, I bought my linen Carmella and my red patent Anna on there. I always keep an eye. It may be worth logging on in a week or so as I suspect there are a lot of people who have waited for the 70% and they will now make a bit of cash on there. If there is something you really wanted but it sold out, you maybe wouldn't mind paying an extra £20 or something.

Ahh, all happy and content now! Will be glued to the website every day as I would stll buy the Annabelle :D

Anybody want to buy the red patent lips shaped coin purse for £30? Used 3 times I think :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

haven"t used them, as the lip printed wanda, which i just had to have, seems to be too good to use
at work, and not suitable as it"d get ruined in my locker. So just saved it, and the velour one was
a bargain i got from "shoe gallery" instead of the one i wanted, and as they reduced it a lot i went
for it , but its really for evenings out and i don"t get enough of them he he. So just kept them,
will prob try and sell them, when i get around the e bay thing. I boughtt a "second hand" bag from
the bay for work, a "Tote"bag and when i got it , it wasn"t in the best condition, so i"d be wary of
buying second hand again.

Was so tempted but I really dont need anything,even though im mad on the studded Annabelle :)
The punk in me just loves leather n studs

haven"t used them, as the lip printed wanda, which i just had to have, seems to be too good to use
at work, and not suitable as it"d get ruined in my locker. So just saved it, and the velour one was
a bargain i got from "shoe gallery" instead of the one i wanted, and as they reduced it a lot i went
for it , but its really for evenings out and i don"t get enough of them he he. So just kept them,
will prob try and sell them, when i get around the e bay thing. I boughtt a "second hand" bag from
the bay for work, a "Tote"bag and when i got it , it wasn"t in the best condition, so i"d be wary of
buying second hand again.

I think you've probably got the same lip-print bow-Wanda as me, SB. Black and white with a red lining? I must admit, I've not used mine alot but I got that in the sale too.

Yes, you do have to be careful on ebay. When I see the state of some of the bags in the photos I can't believe it, my LGs are all treasured items and get treated accordingly! I could sell all mine in "as new" condition.......I won't but I could!!:angel:

After seeing all these prices i"d be reluctant to buy anymore on QVC, even on easy pay. Although

it might be hard to wait to the sales next year. Could i do that :sweat:

Can't stand Lulu Guinness! She makes me want to smash my screen in whenever she is on, the simpering old trout! On one of her promos she said: "On QVC you don't just get my bags, you get my philosophy and you get ME!" I mean, what is her philosophy? Make a load of money flogging bags?! and HER! Why would we want to see her?! awful woman along with Sarah Shurety. Can't stand either of them!

Oh dear ladies. Dear oh.... :sweat:

I just opened my July newsletter to see that Lulu is on Le Q on 18th and 19th July :doh:

Am having another look at her website at the new range, hopefully my money will be safe :wonder:

Although, if any of the leather bow Annabelle's are on easy pay then I'm done for!

I just had a look at the new collection. Some gorgeous bags with pretty hefty prices. I am looking to buy a new wallet. If they one of the leather continenetal ones on easy pay I am going to have to get it.

I'm still hankering after a wallet too. I ordered the mink quilted lips (small one) when the sale first started and I sent it back. For £70 it didn't wow me enough. It's £42 now! I have the red patent quilted lips continental and I love it! It's well used, but I want a smaller one. I am currently scouring the net for a stone patent or leather wallet, the only one I can find is the same as my red one. Having said that, I do like the red crinkle patent with the gold lips on the front!

Was so tempted but I really dont need anything,even though im mad on the studded Annabelle :)
The punk in me just loves leather n studs

Need? Need? What's that?!! :grin: Haha!! I never 'need' another handbag, I WANT :cool:

Go on, treat yourself! :wink: Although, I am hanging in there until the studded Annabelle comes down to 70%, £118 I think I worked it out at :nod:

I am currently using a small stone patent one which I got in last year's sale for £40. It's a good size but has a few marks on it. I think the small wallets for £40 are not bad but anything more is way too much. The red one with the gold lips caught my eye as well. :nod:

I feel my new lulu bags deserve a nice new wallet. I am so glad that I am off next week so I will be at home when they are delivered. :grin:

Haha!! Gosh, we're all as mad as each other aren't we?!! When I had my stone/cream polka dot Franka the first thing I thought was how stupid my big, bright, red wallet would look coming out of it!!! I would love a stone one, but I think I may have to get the mink again. Maybe I will feel better about it now that it's cheaper. I agree, the full price is not good is it? Is yours the same design as the ones on sale? If so, how many cards does it hold? It says 4 and I can't remember looking that closely when my arrived.

BTW - are you a 'Natasha' like me or is just a nickname for the forum?!

This is my one http://www.luluguinness.com/ProductPage.aspx?productId=LULU0088864994105

It says six cards but I get more in. I put two cards in one slot.

I like the mink one. I am very tempted to buy it as I think it would look very good coming out of my mink and confetti annabelle.

Yes my name is Natasha. It is nice to know that I am not alone in my maddness. My friends and work colleagues think I am mad - a lulu bag addict . I do like to change my handbags to match my outfit. But then I work hard for my money and I buy them when they are on sale. I tell my OH at sale prices they are almost giving it away.

The stone polka dot bag is so gorgeous. I wanted to buy it but my OH kept saying that I already have the black patent one so I don't need another franka. Like you say when do we need a another bag more like want. I am also holding out for the annabelle at £118 it would be a bargain.

Oh that purse is gorgeous!! I have just emailed the London stores as I recall emailing the website last year about an item that had gone out of stock and they advised to try the stores. It may be worth a go, if not I will get the mink again.

Yes, most people think I am crazy too! Although they all ooh and ahh and secretly covert my pieces! I think the same as you, I work hard, we don't have children, why not spend on what makes me happy?! I do have a guilt trip now and again mind, but then I get all my bags out and it soon goes away!! Hehe!!

The stone polka dot Franka is absolutely gorgeous. Very different from a plain black :wink: :devil: I have totally fallen in love with the Franka though so I am hoping she brings out some new colours. I would die for the pink like Pickles!! I came very close to buying a black one on ebay a few weeks ago, wish I had now. I just love the design and size, and it's so comfy on the shoulder.

Fingers crossed for the Annabelle! I am so impatient, I want it reduced now, or maybe tomorrow at a push, haha!! :sweat:

Latest posts

Back