Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It"d be rude not to buy at these price. The are unbelievable, suprised they"ve not sold

out and the prices. Bound to get snapped up. Might do the lotterty tonight he he

I must confess I am a Lulu addict. I love her bags but only buy them when they are on sale. I tell my oh that they are investment peices. I had my eye on on the doll annabelle but that is sold out. I hope her sale continues until end of the month(pay day) so I can buy the stud bag.

I would love to have one of the meduim pollyanna and eva bags.

Just looked at the confetti annabelle, which is quite dressy looking, but you could wear it dressed
down, as Glen would say, with a simple black coat and boots for the winter, oh got carried away
there, at least i didnt say , with a pair of pumps. he he. Like the plain large annabelle but the
confetti one is only £82 or £87. or should i wait and see if the large annabelle reduces tomo :confused:

Depends how much you want it Sparklybarbs, and how hard you'd be kicking yourself if you logged on tomorrow and it had sold out! If you can take it or leave it then hang on but if not.......:giggle:

Hi,

the most they usually go down to is 70% off (from what I've seen).

I have to admit in the past I have bought several of the purses and pouches for prezzies. At under £20 they're a bargain, and look really posh as Xmas presents!

Cheers,
karen

Dont think the large black Annabelle is 70% off. going to work it out quickly. Thanks lawrenson .

:confused::confused:Nice one PP. Haven"t managed to do it yet, texted daugher for help, but darent tell her its

for a Handbag, she wouldnt approve :grin:

Pickle I need your advise!!!! It's definitely a studded bag, but Wanda or Annabelle?!! Annabelle would be perfect for a night out, and casual with jeans. The Wanda would be lush for work/shopping and is much much better value for.money. Even though I don't like hand held bags as much as others, I am really captivated by the studs!! It's very me. And my nights out are few and far between these days. So, which way should I sway?! I may even put a purse on the cc - :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

:confused::confused:Nice one PP. Haven"t managed to do it yet, texted daugher for help, but darent tell her its

for a Handbag, she wouldnt approve :grin:

SB which bag exactly are you looking at?
Edit - found it! It's 50% at the mo. 70% would take it to £82.50 - wow!!

Last edited:
Pickle I need your advise!!!! It's definitely a studded bag, but Wanda or Annabelle?!! Annabelle would be perfect for a night out, and casual with jeans. The Wanda would be lush for work/shopping and is much much better value for.money. Even though I don't like hand held bags as much as others, I am really captivated by the studs!! It's very me. And my nights out are few and far between these days. So, which way should I sway?! I may even put a purse on the cc - :eek:

Oh my goodness! No pressure then!

OK. I suppose, if you listen to your heart, which one did you love first? If one of them jumped out at you before the other then maybe go with that? If not, then I suppose you listen to your head and it comes down to what you would get more use out of. The Wanda would be good for shopping and work, as you say, but is also smart enough that you could carry it for a night out. I think both of them could be dressed up or down (sorry, now it's my turn to sound like a QVC presenter!) but the Annabelle is, in my opinion, solely a "night out" bag whereas the Wanda would be more versatile. Note that I say "versatile" and not "practical" but that is such a boring word to describe a LG bag!!!

Does that help? Or have I made it worse?! :wink:

Oh my goodness! No pressure then!

OK. I suppose, if you listen to your heart, which one did you love first? If one of them jumped out at you before the other then maybe go with that? If not, then I suppose you listen to your head and it comes down to what you would get more use out of. The Wanda would be good for shopping and work, as you say, but is also smart enough that you could carry it for a night out. I think both of them could be dressed up or down (sorry, now it's my turn to sound like a QVC presenter!) but the Annabelle is, in my opinion, solely a "night out" bag whereas the Wanda would be more versatile. Note that I say "versatile" and not "practical" but that is such a boring word to describe a LG bag!!!

Does that help? Or have I made it worse?! :wink:

Ha ha!! Sorry to pile the pressure on!! But being such an expert I respect your expertise :p he he!!

The Annabelle jumped out at me first, solely because of the strap. However, after watching a video on Q of a small Wanda I thought it wouldn't be too bad for a night out either - especially the studded one. So you have helped, the Wanda was in my basket and you've just confirmed it for me!! Thank you :D

So the final plan - studded Wanda (hope you don't mind me buying the same bag as you?!), small black purse on the cc, and if the Annabelle comes down to £118 I will also *have* to purchase that!!

Did you sell your bags after? I may advertise my black quilted lips Jenny if I like the Wanda when it arrives. No need for two black bags, and the money I get will make me feel less guilty :rolleyes:

I"d go for the small wanda, if you don"t mind me saying. I have it in the Lipstick print, although not used
yet, and as i said the other one is a wanda in velour, which is unused also. And got a black patent one
from QVC , and the patent is lovely. I also liked the black cherry , but they seem to have disappeared.
I was looking at the Large Annabelle in patent black, and think i"ll wait and see if it goes down tomo to
the seventy percent. The black studded one is absolutely a bargain, cant believe the reduction. Think
were addicts he he

Haha!! Thank you! :grin:

Glad I helped make that all important decision. My decision was easier, I showed my husband last night and he said "that's nice, buy it!"!!!!

I sold both my LGs on ebay. Not sure that I have any others that I want to part with now but that may change. My Mum always says "you can't possibly use them all" as she takes in yet another parcel for me!!

Reckon you could keep them both. Surely a Jenny and a Wanda are two very different styles of bag? That's how I justify it anyway!:confused:

Hi,

not wishing to cause a kerfuffle, but there are several Ebay sellers who also buy LG bags in the sale and resell them.

I wanted a flocked Wanda in the Xmas sale. It was half price, so I decided to hold my nerve til it went down to 70%.
But when it did come down, it disappeared from the website immediately - I didnt even get a chance to get it in my shopping bag! :(

I searched on Ebay, and later that week a seller was advertising 4 of them, but at an extra £65 each.

Just broken, and bought the studded wanda!

Cheers,
Karen

I"ve never sold anything on e bay, bought things, but not sold, might look that up.

Thanks Karen x

All who have bought the studded wanda - you lucky things, it is really lovey and at the price simply a crime not to buy.

Please let me know if the studded wanda is a heavy bag to carry as I have a bad back so can't carry a lot.

Latest posts

Back