Lulu Guiness TSV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't spend that much on plastic either LoopyLoo, it's ludicrous & no, I can't stand the smell either!
I have some lovely vintage bags, one of my favs is in fabby condition despite being over 40 years old - wonder if LG's plastic tat will still be around in 40 years time? Somehow, I doubt it!

All you are really paying for is the Lulu Guinness name/design and if you are that bothered there are plenty of ways of buying her bags for cheaper than £179!!!!

I am quite pleased that it is out of my price range. Suzywoozy bank balance 3 qvc 0 so far in the past two weeks. The last time I bought anything from qvc was 12th February... this must be the longest period ever I have gone without spending money. My therapy is going well!!!

I wouldn't spend that much on plastic either LoopyLoo, it's ludicrous & no, I can't stand the smell either!
I have some lovely vintage bags, one of my favs is in fabby condition despite being over 40 years old - wonder if LG's plastic tat will still be around in 40 years time? Somehow, I doubt it!

Nah, global warming, it will have melted ...

Blummin hummer...QVC have lost the plot this time :11:
£180 for a placky shopper....no way jose!!! ha ha ha:54::23:

I've never seen anything so outrageous......what a price for a bit of plastic. Bet we could all pick up something off our local markets for less than a Fiver. Did you see the way Catherine was stroking it? :33:

QVC need to get in the real world............:11:

They can't have a huge stock as Slate Grey is limited stock already :eek:

Latest posts

Back