Lulu Guiness coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dont think it will be a summer surprise

i am fairly certain QVC might have comissioned this one expecially as a trail item so could be a try me

I can picture the scene:
QVC buyer enters Lulu Guinness store.
QVC buyer: You know those bags that you usually sell for £170. Well using our immense buying power can you make us one which will cost £12?
Lulu: Trust me love. Your buying power ain't that immense!

I seriously can't see that bag being £12!

I do like her bags - I think they're so quirky!

Re the item number above. The lady on the phone at Customer Services told me that it's a bag with I love you on it, but it's £170!!!! Bit different to £12.75! Let's hope that the latter price is right! Come on down! Couldn't resist - sorry!:D

The £12.75 is the P+P :D:D:D

Would you put a Lulu Guiness 12 quid bag over his head then??????

nope, would rather put a nasty grey QVC returns bag over his head. Anything to hide his appauling hair cut and smirking face. Now Staurt on the other hand....................... wink wink :p:D

At the end of the scrapbooking show this afternoon, Catherine held up the red quilted bag shown on the promo said she was launching the brand 5pm Friday.
That's Julia's regular fashion at 5 slot bet she's pig sick.:mad:

At the end of the scrapbooking show this afternoon, Catherine held up the red quilted bag shown on the promo said she was launching the brand 5pm Friday.
That's Julia's regular fashion at 5 slot bet she's pig sick.:mad:

Bags,I could be mistaken but I think I heard Julia say,the other evening,she was on hols for the next few weeks :)

Latest posts

Back