lotus tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Have to say I quite liked these -and lots of others in the show - which I am surprised about!!!

I rarely stay up for a TSv,but did happen to catch the beginning of it last night - but resisted as I've recently bought quite a few pairs of shoes/sandals lately.I kinda wish I did go for the purple as its all sold out now (good price,I thought) but I shall be interested to see the reviews!

As I say,liked a few other pairs - but in all honesty,for me - its come all a bit late in the season -I would have loved all this choice in say April/May?! Considering the weather I don't feel like buying sandals,peep toes,wedges etc...

(On another note,I feel Birkenstock have been very quiet on QVC this year?)

I kinda wish I did go for the purple as its all sold out now (good price,I thought) but I shall be interested to see the reviews!

Well, according to the website at 9.20 am, everything is available except size 8 in white. However, if you pick certain combinations, some say waitlist!!

I like the purple too, but bought 2 pairs of shoes yesterday in Clarks' sale :giggle:

Well, according to the website at 9.20 am, everything is available except size 8 in white. However, if you pick certain combinations, some say waitlist!!

I like the purple too, but bought 2 pairs of shoes yesterday in Clarks' sale :giggle:

Quoting myself!

Website updated now. Most size/colour combinations gone. Some on waitlist, some sold out.

Something up with the website.

Even when they said they only had limited sizes eg small reds I was able to order a Black 7 (and got the confirmation). A few minutes earlier they only had black 6's.

Will have to see if anything actually arrives!

Has anyone ever worn Lotus before? I'm normally a 7 but there are one or two makes I need to go down a size so I hope they are OK especially as they are slip on.

They look fab for the pricce and perfect for my hols!

Quite pleased I bought some very similar in Tesco's F&F range at £10 this morning!

Pleased for you if you got the TSV though - they were nice

I saw a pair I liked on Q for £46.50 + £4.95 p&p

I have ordered them form Amazon for £32.41 with free shipping.

With their amazing buying power they should be able to beat Amazon.

Yes there a couple of wedges I really liked,that were cheaper at amazon.Think my hubby would have a fit though if I buy anymore shoes!!!

Think it goes back to what we really think of QVC -they just rely on the customers that take their word on everything and/or have no access to a computer for research.

I do see the point about shoes I suppose that people may want to buy with QVC for the 30MBG.

I've only ever bought Birkenstocks from QVC, alas my dog has chewed one of them - I do wish he would chew the cheapies from Shoe Zone lol!

What annoys me is that you are rarely told

a) The width fitting - vital for me as I have wide feet
b) Whether they are leather or man-made (it doesn't always say in the description on the TV and you can't always tell)

Some presenters are pretty useless at giving us the basic info.

Just wanted to advise other forum folk....

Did you get the TSV and are you one of what appears lots of folk who are really disappointed????? If you look on the feedback the shoes are currently about 2.3 out of 5. They look lovely but noone can get them to fit!!

Anyway I rang and advised that I wasn't happy with the shoes (don't fit also even though its my normal regular size- they are totally not a 7) and I obviously wasn't alone. Without any problems they said they would put a return label in the post and obviously I would get my P&P back. Just I have read a few disappointed people on the feedback site stating they were annoyed at wasted P&P but if you give CS a call they are not even daring to question themselves paying for the returns.

Just wanted to remind folk you don't always have to take the hit for something that is clearly a manufacturing issue and not just because you picked the wrong size.

Lovely shoes. Am a standard size 3 and these could not get my feet into them. Am returning under dsr and have already emailed Q. Really disappointed as the height and the style looked so much nice when they arrived than they did on tv but alas just too small!

I was really disappointed that I'd missed getting my size & had put them on waitlist at the tsv price on the day.
After reading the awful reviews I've rung & cancelled.

Latest posts

Back