Lola Rose TSV 4/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Devil Woman

Registered Shopper
I have just noticed there is another TSV on the 4th November. I'm sure Nikki said there wasn't another one this year though.

Wonder what it will be? (I'll miss it as I am on holiday).

Yes they were very careful to say it was the last "bracelet" TSV this year. I'm guessing it'll be a scarf but I have no idea really.

I was a bit peed off with the last LR scarf firstly it was made in China and frayed badly and then I spotted it in TK Max a couple of weeks later for a fiver.:mysmilie_51:

Well I've never ordered Lola Rose until the TSV a couple of weeks ago. The option I preferred was on advanced orders, so I placed my order, but was them tempted by another bracelet, which sold out on preview, but I managed to order one.
To say I am disappointed is an understatement. The stones on the bracelet that arrived first are much smaller than I expected, and the colour is so garish it just looks like a cheap plastic bracelet.......which cost nearly £40 including postage. it looks nothing like the photo on the website, or the bracelet I saw briefly on preview.
So, it's going back... and the TSV bracelet has arrived too - and although it is a bit chunkier, I've lost interest in the brand. so will send that back too...... and won't bother with Lola Rose again!

Well I've never ordered Lola Rose until the TSV a couple of weeks ago. The option I preferred was on advanced orders, so I placed my order, but was them tempted by another bracelet, which sold out on preview, but I managed to order one.
To say I am disappointed is an understatement. The stones on the bracelet that arrived first are much smaller than I expected, and the colour is so garish it just looks like a cheap plastic bracelet.......which cost nearly £40 including postage. it looks nothing like the photo on the website, or the bracelet I saw briefly on preview.
So, it's going back... and the TSV bracelet has arrived too - and although it is a bit chunkier, I've lost interest in the brand. so will send that back too...... and won't bother with Lola Rose again!

I'm intrigued as to what you ordered & in what colour?
Also, what colour did you get the TSV in?

I bought a beautiful boxed Lola rose scarf in TKMaxx a few weeks ago for £16.99. It's probably as much as I would pay for a scarf ( unless it was mulberry ☺️)
It's very nice- it's meant to be a Christmas present but I am so tempted to keep it for myself 😏

Suzi I love the scarves but even so I would agree that they really are over priced. The great thing is that you can pick them up in the sales for very reasonable prices. House of Fraser often have them in the sales. And the LR website sale is a good option too. I think they make great gifts, especially with the box. I've given them to just about everybody I can over the years though so I'm out of gift options lol. Enjoy if you decide to keep for yourself!

£50 for a friendship bracelet? It had better be amazing!!
And yes, I thought not another tsv bracelet... hmmmm

Judging by the photo on Debbie's blog it is a watch on a friendship bracelet. the same one is on the Lola Rose website in various colour choices for £75.00, hope that helps. Not a bad saving if you like it I suppose, but I don't think I would risk the base metal watch and beads .

Judging by the photo on Debbie's blog it is a watch on a friendship bracelet. the same one is on the Lola Rose website in various colour choices for £75.00, hope that helps. Not a bad saving if you like it I suppose, but I don't think I would risk the base metal watch and beads .

here is the pic but it wasnt there earlier when i looked

View attachment 12844

Well that's the new watch. Not a friendship bracelet so that makes more sense. Rules me out though. I have a watch I wear everyday. I wouldn't want another. I've got others but I just don't wear them now I have this ... present from my dad for my 50th.

I'm intrigued as to what you ordered & in what colour?
Also, what colour did you get the TSV in?

The bracelet I was so disappointed with is the Sweeney, in the candyfloss agate - it was only shown briefly on preview before it sold out, but the colour is really garish and artificial looking, unlike the pastel shades on the website and the stones are much flatter than they appear too.
I ordered the TSV in the tie-dye agate, which is better quality, but I'm going to return it tomorrow as well :sad:

Latest posts

Back