Lola Rose TSV 4/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i cant forget the last watch with the picture of a semi precious stone for the face of the watch and that many watches were recalled..does not inspire me

I was going to give JF the benefit of the doubt and say perhaps she puts the proper gifts on the table rather than as "table gifts " but then I realised that the 4 girlfriends would open them and see that they had all been given exactly the same thing at exactly the same time which does not quite go with her mantra of hunting down quirky gifts for everyone.

Considering she doesn't cook I can't see her having anyone over for Christmas dinner so all her talk of her giving table gifts is a load of twaddle.

Considering she doesn't cook I can't see her having anyone over for Christmas dinner so all her talk of her giving table gifts is a load of twaddle.

Maybe Larry does the cooking and she does the hosting? Or maybe they go to the local pub? No scrap that one, maybe a very posh hotel.

I don't mind JF as a whole and didn't hear this comment about ****** table gifts (have no problem with the idea, just sick of Q ramming it down your throats every second) but it does rather smack of the whole, "let them eat cake" attitude to us 'ordinary folk'.

Of course, it could all be put on for Q and she may be tight as a gnat's wotsit in real life ;)

qvc are trying to get us to buy gifts to all and sundry thats all it is i am gifting but its all about me at the moment

From what I hear they are having problems and can't be ordered online or by app.

LR won't be too pleased if stocks left because people couldn't order.

I like Lola Rose but the quality of some of the TSVs lately have not been good. I like this watch but I am not at all keen on the metal beads in between the stones so it's not for me. I hope the trend for the metal beads ends soon as I won't buy any item with them in. I don't like the look and my skin tends to react badly to base metals.

A lot of the string tails are light coloured which for me rubbing on a desk all day would end up grubby looking and that would do my head in.

It reminds me of those edible sweetie bracelets on elastic with a big sweet watch face I had as a child-so this one is not for me!

Latest posts

Back